Thread: Imbalance in romantic relationships of benefit

Hybrid View

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My father figure is LII, and I get along with him more than anyone I have known.. Also a 5w6. We have no communicative differences, and very little misunderstanding. 5w6 often tries educate themselves upon numerous matters, though, so this can be a factoring. I have had instantaneous chemistry with an SLE, but have had to distance because he was in ill health and kept refusing towards betterment and I gave him more than should have. So this is making LII my most compatible type of relations I have had with others as of this thus far in my life.

I do not take ITR as the end-all of compatibility. I have seen some of my supervisor LIE, get along absolutely fine with, for instance.

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    My father figure is LII, and I get along with him more than anyone I have known.. Also a 5w6. We have no communicative differences, and very little misunderstanding. 5w6 often tries educate themselves upon numerous matters, though, so this can be a factoring. I have had instantaneous chemistry with an SLE, but have had to distance because he was in ill health and kept refusing towards betterment and I gave him more than should have. So this is making LII my most compatible type of relations I have had with others as of this thus far in my life.
    This is really sweet...my ILI-Te mom’s dad was EII-Fi and she told me growing up they had an understanding that didn’t require words.

Upon finding out I know more Benefit marriages of these subtypes, I’ve thought more about the prospect of a Beneficiary partner. I’ve found I prefer a partner with my dual cognitive style, and this drives my Beneficiaries’ appeal to me often above my activators and semi-duals. My interactions with SEI-Si men have been brief. My SEI-Si female friends do not respond well to my Fi; my SEI-Fe friends are much more nonchalant about it. But I am more romantically attracted to SEI-Si. I have no idea if it’s mutual, though. My EII romanticism is more certain of the potential here than what may be the case in reality.