Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
I don't find that I am the most relatable, but I am also a Type 4, so nvm.
I let myself be re-typed by other enneagram people here (plus VIing me). They believe I am a healthy 4w3 (that is very the ambitious part is coming from with the w3 they said) thus I relate a lot to e1 in a way. But the more I read about e4 and the more I looked back and many things I used to do in the past were indeed a similar pattern as described.. especially when I used to be unhealthier. I might have e1 in my tritype though, gotta look through it again.. but I definitely don't have the same tritype as you, Aylen and Starfall so far.

No matter the e4 thing though I definitely can relate to anyone and everyone if I want to and so does my so/sx mother. I also always had at least 1-2 friends from whom I could base my social interactions on. I have a somewhat bouncy ball vibe to me as soon as I am amped up through social interaction.. very fiery and bouncy in my interactions in general, somewhat hyper almost. Social interaction and appreciation can feel like a blood-rush for me. I can also be very flirty with people I feel comfortable with.

I also somewhat relate to the "best friend" role of the so/sx.