Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    I mean, I could probably figure out why you dislike that I sexualise this 14yo as a joke so much, it's probably cuz you're ugly af no man will ever touch you, and secretely you are jealous. But hey, that doesn't add to the discussion does it now?
    Lol. Actually, lungs is quite pretty. She has a nice voice, too*, and she seems to be able to get laid when she wants. She's just doing the moral ESI thing here, because you touched on the subject that she's most sensitive to.

*This surprised me. I thought she'd sound like a saw hitting a nail because some of her posts can be so harsh, but no. Her voice is warm and intelligent. Go figure.

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Lol. Actually, lungs is quite pretty. She has a nice voice, too, and she seems to be able to get laid when she wants. She's just doing the moral ESI thing here, because you touched on the subject that she's most sensitive to.
    Im not even mad at him? And he wasn't talking to me. You're so out there.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    Im not even mad at him? And he wasn't talking to me. You're so out there.
    I didn't follow the thread that closely. But @Chae is pretty attractive, too.

I guess it pays to get your facts straight.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I didn't follow the thread that closely. But @Chae is pretty attractive, too.
    Adam, it's irrelevant. And now you sound like the old guys finding young people sexually attractive that you just criticized, the irony.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Adam, it's irrelevant. And now you sound like the old guys finding young people sexually attractive that you just criticized, the irony.
    Hey, just because I'm old enough to be effectively dead to 30-year olds doesn't mean I'm not a good judge of attractive.

I have my sights set on someone a bit older than 40, tho. Cultural markers are more important than you might think.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hey, just because I'm old enough to be effectively dead to 30-year olds doesn't mean I'm not a good judge of attractive.

I have my sights set on someone a bit older than 40, tho. Cultural markers are more important than you might think.
    Deflected, another boring one. That's obvious but it's still not relevant. While we're at it - it's rude to tell you what to do but I advise you to generally not plague the forumites with your constant private life elaborations with even some intrusive things in it, nobody likes or needs it. It can't be that you're that unaware which makes it even more counterproductive. So is this post but I feel that you should know. You've already heard @lungs say it before so listen, that is the important point here. Find moderation at least.