Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    I like your analysis @kalinoche. Personally tho I think bad parents are troubled themselves while men who fuck young teenagers are just opportunistic and taking advantage so I give more leeway to the former. (not putting number 9 in this category ftr even tho I thought it was gross)

Cash me outside girl seems SEE in the videos to me.
    Personally tho I think men who fuck young teenagers are troubled themselves.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Maybe you should talk to them about it and not me.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Maybe you should talk to them about it and not me.
    Well, I'm not the thought police.

Personally, the youngest woman I've slept with was 22 (I was 25) and the greatest age difference has been seven years (both younger and older), and I think anything much beyond that is opening yourself up to potentially very difficult problems. But I can see that when it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck and has feathers that it is hard not to think of it as a duck. That does not mean I'm going to be preparing Duck a l'Orange tonight.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 07-03-2017 at 03:07 AM.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Well, I'm not the thought police.

Personally, the youngest woman I've slept with was 22 (I was 25) and the greatest age difference has been seven years (both younger and older), but I can see that when it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck and has feathers that it is hard not to think of it as a duck. That does not mean I'm going to be preparing Duck a l'Orange tonight.

@kalinoche had the most sensible things to say about this, frankly.
    Where did I ask you to be the thought police? I don't give a fuck about your sex life.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yes. This is why @Number 9 large uses Transkarian logic, hopeless case. The part he didn't answer was the one if he's okay which says everything. The words left unspoken are the most important ones, the rest is just ego and image for all of us.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    The part he didn't answer was the one if he's okay which says everything.
    I left it out because it was ad hominem. The fact that you don't respond to my points and retort to ad hominem is very childish and usual when people run out of solid arguments in a debate.

I mean, I could probably figure out why you dislike that I sexualise this 14yo as a joke so much, it's probably cuz you're ugly af no man will ever touch you, and secretely you are jealous. But hey, that doesn't add to the discussion does it now?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    I mean, I could probably figure out why you dislike that I sexualise this 14yo as a joke so much, it's probably cuz you're ugly af no man will ever touch you, and secretely you are jealous. But hey, that doesn't add to the discussion does it now?
    I disliked it cuz I've been a troubled 14 yr old girl. Which is why I don't like Adam coming in here telling me what's up like he understands it better than I do.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I left it out because it was ad hominem. The fact that you don't respond to my points and retort to ad hominem made me seem right in my case
    All arguments are personal, ad hominem is default. You used it yourself, "You should try it sometime" and the "That's your opinion" "your opinion isn't law" part. And you still didn't answer the question, stop evading it. You fear the answer as you are vulnerable but I understand to some degree. Your perpetual tactic is shifting the focus away from the real questions i.e. why you deem battering to be humor. There is no perspective. Only (potential) perpetrators like it to be light and funny, someone who is at risk (girls like her) would never do this. You are too transparent that's why it's boring to counter the arguments, and probably even dangerous since you use most methods abusers apply. You're pretty fucked up and need help + need to be kept away from others with your violent attitudes. We're on a forum with a pedophile also supporting the beating of women. This requires change. But me saying that to you won't enlighten your mind, only you can do this. Yet now the thought is in your head, that's enough, be kind and don't hurt others. A person who loves themselves could never hurt another in the way you suggest covertly in jokes. So the essential thing I want to convey at the core of all this is not hating yourself and projecting it violently or in a sexually exploitative manner

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

All arguments are personal, ad hominem is default.
    That's just not true. Try looking up ad hominem before you speak

You used it yourself, "You should try it sometime" and the "That's your opinion" "your opinion isn't law" part.
    Yea the you should try it sometime is ad hominem though, making you look humorless. But everything else is just directed at what you had to say.

Your perpetual tactic is shifting the focus away from the real questions i.e. why you deem battering to be humor.
    Actually it's your tactic to shift the focus away from my arguments onto me and my motives, which is ad hominem and does not actually prove anything.

You are too transparent that's why it's boring to counter the arguments
    Wow, nice insult to my intellect. Nice way to avoid debating me also.

You're pretty fucked up and need help + need to be kept away from others with your violent attitudes.
    Wow, what a kind thing to say. Just because I disagree with you I am fucked up in the head? And you advocate to lock me up?
    That's some statement, there. It's actually people like you who are very dangerous. Reminds me of North Korea, where if you insult the leader you get locked up.

People thinking they got moral highgrounds are the worst, especially those who don't listen to reason.

We're on a forum with a pedophile also supporting the beating of women.
    I never said that I supported pedophilia or the beating of women.
    I merely advocate freedom of speech. Freedom of speech also entails freedom to joke about anything.
    You have a problem with that. So I naturally try to defend myself through debate. I explained why I think what I posted can be seen as ethically sound, as finding something funny always comes down to the perspective of the subject. So really there is nothing you cannot post, that isn't ethical. Therefore it's actually unethical to forbid posting certain things, because they might ''offend''. Anything can offend. So that is no argument.
    It's unethical because you restrict happiness of others by trying to limit their freedom. I, for one, don't try to limit other people's freedom by making jokes, so I guess it is me who has moral highgrounds here.

You retorted with ad hominem, which is what people usually do when they can't think of any counterarguments. Typical.

Yet now the thought is in your head, that's enough
    No, that really isn't enough. Learn the difference between making a sexual joke about an underaged girl and enticing the act of pedophilia.
    Stop using the ''slippery slope'' fallacy as some kind of argument. It's like saying people who play violent video games will automatically commit violence in real life.
    It just doesn't work that way. Thinking/wondering does not equal doing. I can also think myself as being a great cook. That doesn't make me a great cook.

So the essential thing I want to convey at the core of all this is not hating yourself and projecting it violently or in a sexually exploitative manner
    Who said I hated myself? Even if I did it makes no difference in the matter. Stop trying to shift attention from the real issue

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That's just not true. Try looking up ad hominem before you speak

Yea the you should try it sometime is ad hominem though, making you look humorless. But everything else is just directed at what you had to say.

Actually it's your tactic to shift the focus away from my arguments onto me and my motives, which is ad hominem and does not actually prove anything.

Wow, nice insult to my intellect. Nice way to avoid debating me also.

Wow, what a kind thing to say. Just because I disagree with you I am fucked up in the head? And you advocate to lock me up?
    That's some statement, there. It's actually people like you who are very dangerous. Reminds me of North Korea, where if you insult the leader you get locked up.

People thinking they got moral highgrounds are the worst, especially those who don't listen to reason.

I never said that I supported pedophilia or the beating of women.
    I merely advocate freedom of speech. Freedom of speech also entails freedom to joke about anything.
    You have a problem with that. So I naturally try to defend myself through debate. I explained why I think what I posted can be seen as ethically sound, as finding something funny always comes down to the perspective of the subject. So really there is nothing you cannot post, that isn't ethical. Therefore it's actually unethical to forbid posting certain things, because they might ''offend''. Anything can offend. So that is no argument.
    It's unethical because you restrict happiness of others by trying to limit their freedom. I, for one, don't try to limit other people's freedom by making jokes, so I guess it is me who has moral highgrounds here.

You retorted with ad hominem, which is what people usually do when they can't think of any counterarguments. Typical.

No, that really isn't enough. Learn the difference between making a sexual joke about an underaged girl and enticing the act of pedophilia.
    Stop using the ''slippery slope'' fallacy as some kind of argument. It's like saying people who play violent video games will automatically commit violence in real life.
    It just doesn't work that way. Thinking/wondering does not equal doing. I can also think myself as being a great cook. That doesn't make me a great cook.

Who said I hated myself? Even if I did it makes no difference in the matter. Stop trying to shift attention from the real issue
    No to all of this.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lol. Actually, lungs is quite pretty. She has a nice voice, too*, and she seems to be able to get laid when she wants. She's just doing the moral ESI thing here, because you touched on the subject that she's most sensitive to.

*This surprised me. I thought she'd sound like a saw hitting a nail because some of her posts can be so harsh, but no. Her voice is warm and intelligent. Go figure.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Lol. Actually, lungs is quite pretty. She has a nice voice, too, and she seems to be able to get laid when she wants. She's just doing the moral ESI thing here, because you touched on the subject that she's most sensitive to.
    Im not even mad at him? And he wasn't talking to me. You're so out there.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Im not even mad at him? And he wasn't talking to me. You're so out there.
    I didn't follow the thread that closely. But @Chae is pretty attractive, too.

I guess it pays to get your facts straight.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I didn't follow the thread that closely. But @Chae is pretty attractive, too.
    Adam, it's irrelevant. And now you sound like the old guys finding young people sexually attractive that you just criticized, the irony.