Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Doubting ILI because of weaker Logic. I didn't see 4D Ti and Creative Te in your description (or elsewhere for that matter), I explained that.
This test result suggests you have Gamma values. But of course it is not perfect. I just find it odd for a supposed EIE to type as Fe PoLR in that test.
This test actually does a rather good job at determining Fe valuing vs non-valuing. I thought the Fe section was very accurate and the best one out of all of them.
So again, this result does seem more like Gamma introvert than EIE to me. That is also why on the other hand, Fe valuing seems more plausible for @Number 9 large, imo; him typing as LII in this test suggests Fe valuing.

To illustrate how odd it is to type ILI as an EIE (in that test): It would be like me typing as LIE.
You act like words cannot be minced and given meaning that the author of the test didn't intend.
As perceptive and sensitive the EIE is of the external sources of discomfort, over time he begins to understand that its source really lies within himself - in his constant feeling of being unsettled, unattached, unprovided for, "up for grabs". The EIE is sensitively aware of his own solitude. Sometimes, especially in younger years, he is inclined to play a role of a kind of "sad and gloomy demon", who goes around lonely and misunderstood
This in coalition with a 5 fix seems like enough reasoning as to why I would test Fe PoLR.
We don't really have to agree. I've connected all of the dots in my head and don't feel like I owe an extensive explanation for my self typing. Did my post not provide enough clarification?
It is odd to me the level of faith you have in this testing instrument. Additionally, you lack awareness of MULTIPLE INTERPRETATIONS. I feel like I demonstrate higher level Ne than you, yet you typed me Ne PoLR
@Cassandra While I stand by what I'm saying, I feel like I'm acting really defensive about this. 0_o