Thread: EII-LSE Duality Relations (INFj-ESTj)

Hybrid View

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The kind of woman that he marries he will select for himself. It is difficult to influence or manipulate him in this respect, because he is a person of exceptionally sound reason who solidly stands on ground with his own two feet. He can only be subtly and delicately directed towards a decision, which he will make after he thinks everything through. Most of all, he values decency, delicacy of manner, good upbringing, and finesse of the soul. The most valuable that he can offered is good relations. Specially, the ability of a woman to maintain good relations with him, as well as with his friends, evokes a flow of warm feelings in him and appreciation for her.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    .....is difficult to influence or manipulate him........who solidly stands on ground........can only be subtly and delicately directed.......the ability of a woman to maintain good relations with him......
    Your phrasing comes across as if you need to be a seasoned diplomat who has to pander in order to maintain your relationship. I cannot see duality between two normal partners requiring egg-shell walking on any occasion.....

a.k.a. I/O

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    Your phrasing comes across as if you need to be a seasoned diplomat who has to pander in order to maintain your relationship. I cannot see duality between two normal partners requiring egg-shell walking on any occasion.....

a.k.a. I/O
    Nah it's just soft power instead of hard power. It's not egg shell walking for EII because that's how they naturally are anyway. Trying to inspire instead of demand, suggest instead of direct. And it's the only kind of direction LSE would take anyway. Plug meets socket.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post

a.k.a. I/O
    It’s a quote from a Russian article
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    and then you have all this pent up rage blow up on online forums.... aye duality
    offline communication just to do transfer all of duality charm

* I'm serious. nonverbal is much of personal impression
    ** on forums many are mistyped ones
    *** nontypes factors are important too. some people need more efforts to adopt

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    It’s a quote from a Russian article
    OK, but people often use quotes to describe recognized aspects of relationships so if the quote is indicative of what you have observed then the words don't make the relationship seem all that healthy.....

a.k.a. I/O