Thread: EII-LSE Duality Relations (INFj-ESTj)

Hybrid View

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't know about other LSE women, but I certainly couldn't see myself with an LSI. SLI perhaps, but not LSI. There's not that much in common.

But from what I've seen, there are more male EIIs than female LSEs. So if LSE women aren't marrying the EII men, what are the EII men doing?

Well, I know one who was interested in me ended up with a likely-IEI for a while. And a likely-EII married an LII. And an EII I know is with an SEI girl. And I know of a likely-EII who's with a likely-SEE. Then some are old and single.

Hm. I wonder whether it has something to do with EII men wanting to go fast and LSE women wanting to go slow.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    I don't know about other LSE women, but I certainly couldn't see myself with an LSI. SLI perhaps, but not LSI. There's not that much in common.

But from what I've seen, there are more male EIIs than female LSEs. So if LSE women aren't marrying the EII men, what are the EII men doing?

Well, I know one who was interested in me ended up with a likely-IEI for a while. And a likely-EII married an LII. And an EII I know is with an SEI girl. And I know of a likely-EII who's with a likely-SEE. Then some are old and single.

Hm. I wonder whether it has something to do with EII men wanting to go fast and LSE women wanting to go slow.
    @Director Abbie, don't marry an SLI, either. My LSE mother did, and while they are still married, my SLI father said the sex stopped after six or seven years. Plus, they have nothing to say to each other. It's a miracle that they stuck with each other. But it's not a particularly good miracle.

Remember, "Duality or GTFO".

Also, my LSE sister married a male IEI. I guess that, since she has a more "male" personality, she was looking for a guy who was a bit softer. Their marriage is a disaster. I'm not sure they even like each other. They also are still married, but not because the IEI is faithful. It's because my sister pours a LOT of money into the relationship. (I wish she could meet an EII.) If she stopped supporting him and buying him toys, he'd be out of there like a bullet leaves a gun.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[...] and LSE women wanting to go slow.
    Why do you want to go slow? And is this something you envision could ever change or adjust? I'm not questioning the validity of that desire, just curious about your reasoning and how your brain and motivations work.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    Why do you want to go slow? And is this something you envision could ever change or adjust? I'm not questioning the validity of that desire, just curious about your reasoning and how your brain and motivations work.
    I think I read somewhere that NFs liked to move fast and STs liked to move slow.
    But I've also gotten the impression that men generally move faster than women.
    If both are true, the male NF would move a lot faster than the female ST.

Personally, I think I would be a poor example in this area for NTR reasons, so other examples would be welcome to either support or refute the theory.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I read somewhere that NFs liked to move fast and STs liked to move slow.
    But I've also gotten the impression that men generally move faster than women.
    If both are true, the male NF would move a lot faster than the female ST.

Personally, I think I would be a poor example in this area for NTR reasons, so other examples would be welcome to either support or refute the theory.
    Oh, the theory is fine, and we can explore that, sure. At the moment I am more curious about you personally, including NTR things. If that's too private for this public forum then that's ok.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.