Thread: EII-LSE Duality Relations (INFj-ESTj)

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pano Lou View Post
    This sounds like you're just taking bad qualities of a person you dislike and projecting that to all LSEs lol. I don't know what your problem is, but this doesn't sound like an LSE at all. Maybe closer to beta ST, having a partner they want to "conquer" but even that isn't as twisted and lacking in passion like that. Also, sugar daddies and mommies can be any type... It's not an actual relationship.
    I never said these qualities are bad. I don't have an issue with anybody wanting that, all I'm saying is be honest, if that's what LSE wants, which I think it is, then just say it. And of course sugar daddies and mommas can be any time, I'm just willing 2 bet most are LSE. I mean they use money to establish a power dynamic and solve the issue of contention in a relationship. They are paying to be the boss.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    I never said these qualities are bad. I don't have an issue with anybody wanting that, all I'm saying is be honest, if that's what LSE wants, which I think it is, then just say it. And of course sugar daddies and mommas can be any time, I'm just willing 2 bet most are LSE. I mean they use money to establish a power dynamic and solve the issue of contention in a relationship. They are paying to be the boss.
    My husband didn’t want those things. He wanted someone who was patient, ethical, fun and funny, about family life and traditional roles (a man is the man 60% of the time).
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    My husband didn’t want those things. He wanted someone who was patient, ethical, fun and funny, about family life and traditional roles (a man is the man 60% of the time).
    The way I understand, LSE doesn't want power dynamics in a relationship, right? I would assume that would freak out PoLR Se. What are your thoughts on that? I become conscious of that in a relationship and I can't really ignore/avoid that.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The way I understand, LSE doesn't want power dynamics in a relationship, right? I would assume that would freak out PoLR Se. What are your thoughts on that? I become conscious of that in a relationship and I can't really ignore/avoid that.
    no they don't. We just want a peaceful and creative environment full of love and support for our work and interests - me with cooking and him with his love of fixing motorcycles
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Eccentric Neurotic Narcissist andreasdevig's Avatar
    TIM
    FiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no they don't. We just want a peaceful and creative environment full of love and support for our work and interests - me with cooking and him with his love of fixing motorcycles
    Please, ask your husband to get a better hobby. Loud motorcycles are non-conducive to a peaceful and pleasant environment/society.
    EII-INFj / INFP / Strong E4 and 9 energy / Melancholic-Phlegmatic / Musical-Intrapersonal-Spatial / Kinky-Sensual

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by andreasdevig View Post
    Please, ask your husband to get a better hobby. Loud motorcycles are non-conducive to a peaceful and pleasant environment/society.
    I knew an LSE who was nuts about mechanical watches. He had a bunch of them, and loved to take the backs off and look at the mechanisms.
    Another one is an ice-boat racer who designs and builds his own ice-boats. Completely wind-powered and almost silent.
    No toxic emissions or loud noises, either.

Eccentric Neurotic Narcissist andreasdevig's Avatar
    TIM
    FiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I knew an LSE who was nuts about mechanical watches. He had a bunch of them, and loved to take the backs off and look at the mechanisms.
    Another one is an ice-boat racer who designs and builds his own ice-boats. Completely wind-powered and almost silent.
    No toxic emissions or loud noises, either.
    That's cool. I was under the impression that mechanical stuff was more Se-related, I guess. But perhaps it can be Te or Si as well.
    EII-INFj / INFP / Strong E4 and 9 energy / Melancholic-Phlegmatic / Musical-Intrapersonal-Spatial / Kinky-Sensual

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by andreasdevig View Post
    ? His motorcycle is not loud lol
    -

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think anybody can ignore avoid it.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a power dynamic.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    This is a power dynamic.
    He sees it as more roles which are traditional
    -