Thread: EII-LSE Duality Relations (INFj-ESTj)

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pano Lou View Post
    Whoa, who broke your heart?
    No one. Just tired of not hearing the obvious.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    No one. Just tired of not hearing the obvious.
    The whole point of duality is that your dual does know best. If you're unwilling to take them up on that, then duality doesn't even work. LSE likes a partner who takes them up on Te and Si. On the other hand, EII wants someone who would accept their sense of morality and humanitarianism as their own. Quite literally, that is the point of duality. You let your dual have free reign in their zone of influence.

Moreover, taking care of your partner is something you should do in a relationship regardless of whether it's duality or not.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"without a will or mind of their own" does not in any way sound like an EII... EII is like, "These are my values and I stick by them or die."

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The whole point of duality is that your dual does know best. If you're unwilling to take them up on that, then duality doesn't even work. LSE likes a partner who takes them up on Te and Si. On the other hand, EII wants someone who would accept their sense of morality and humanitarianism as their own. Quite literally, that is the point of duality. You let your dual have free reign in their zone of influence.

Moreover, taking care of your partner is something you should do in a relationship regardless of whether it's duality or not.
    All this results in LSE wanting EII to sit tf back and do wtf they are told or nothing at all because they don't know how to do what they are doing and LSE knows best. This contributes against the independence of an EII which is what some of them probably want for themselves. And as far as ethics and all that, how often does that come up day by day? Does it pay the bills? No? Then it's largely useless and some sentiment you can perhaps engage after your daily duties are done. Que LSE blind condescension and EII held back resentment. I'm not one to judge whether it's a fine arrangement or not, just be honest about what you want.

"without a will or mind of their own" does not in any way sound like an EII... EII is like, "These are my values and I stick by them or die."
    Whether it's EII they want or not, this largely what they are after, because for someone to take the orders and make them feel as capable as they want 2 these are the requirements, lack of will and mind. Once again it's fine, it's just better to be upfront about those things at least within yourself.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Lord Pixel ethics comes across a lot in relationships. Fi is the ethics of relationships. So whether to hold certain beliefs, accept/reject certain ideas, political beliefs, is all ethics. Not to mention EII is very good at creating and strengthening bonds between people... All valuable skills for an LSE.

What are you gaining by "exposing" LSEs? No type thinks they're weird, but all types are imbalanced in some way. As for the truth of your statements, I've never dated an LSE so I don't know. I have some very good LSE friends, even DA in this forum, who is a sister to me... None of them come across like that to me.