Thread: EII-LSE Duality Relations (INFj-ESTj)

Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    Anyways, to get back to the topic. So LSE and EII duality is hit or miss? Is that what everybody is saying pretty much, like there's something there but it's not "always" there but when it's there it could be good for both people?

I feel like alot of these posts have touched on things I've actually experienced and on how I imagined things would play out.

IME something is there but I never got far enough to run into the problems. I am an EII guy though so with LSE women it might have a different twist to it maybe?
    @UDP got a link to your thread of meeting someone form your quadra in public?
    LSE & EII duality is probably just as hit or miss as any other duality, in the sense that duals are very different from each other and if they've never had any prior experience with a dual, they might not find the other person familiar enough to want to interact with them enough (IME, this usually requires about two hours, in the case of the LIE-ESI duality) to notice the effects of duality.

I worked with a male EII a few years ago, and I told him I knew of a woman who was his dual at a food market. He and I went there for lunch and he talked to her for a few minutes, and later said to me that she seemed really angry. I thought she was brusque, business-like, frustrated a bit with the red tape that the market imposed on her, and wondering if her efforts were appreciated by the people running the market. And maybe a bit angry, yes. Nothing came of that, because he quit the company shortly after that to work on supercomputers.

In a second case, I work with a female EII, a wonderful woman, and a very hard-working male LSE. She seems to be in the process of finding a new husband and I suggested that she talk to the LSE to find out what her duals are like. She descended on him in his office, and after a few minutes he kind of panicked and said he had to call his wife right away. Lol.
    I later asked her what she thought of him, and she said he was a pill (meaning he was a bit hard to take).

Duality initializes best when both duals are experiencing problems that they can't solve individually, because their dual can often solve the problem for them. This leads them to realize that the person whom they thought was an alien is actually just right. But lacking that unsolvable problem, they might otherwise remain aliens.

You can read more about LSE-EII duality here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Stratiyevskaya

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    LSE & EII duality is probably just as hit or miss as any other duality, in the sense that duals are very different from each other and if they've never had any prior experience with a dual, they might not find the other person familiar enough to want to interact with them enough (IME, this usually requires about two hours, in the case of the LIE-ESI duality) to notice the effects of duality.

I worked with a male EII a few years ago, and I told him I knew of a woman who was his dual at a food market. He and I went there for lunch and he talked to her for a few minutes, and later said to me that she seemed really angry. I thought she was brusque, business-like, frustrated a bit with the red tape that the market imposed on her, and wondering if her efforts were appreciated by the people running the market. And maybe a bit angry, yes. Nothing came of that, because he quit the company shortly after that to work on supercomputers.

In a second case, I work with a female EII, a wonderful woman, and a very hard-working male LSE. She seems to be in the process of finding a new husband and I suggested that she talk to the LSE to find out what her duals are like. She descended on him in his office, and after a few minutes he kind of panicked and said he had to call his wife right away. Lol.
    I later asked her what she thought of him, and she said he was a pill (meaning he was a bit hard to take).

Duality initializes best when both duals are experiencing problems that they can't solve individually, because their dual can often solve the problem for them. This leads them to realize that the person whom they thought was an alien is actually just right. But lacking that unsolvable problem, they might otherwise remain aliens.

You can read more about LSE-EII duality here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Stratiyevskaya
    Thanks for the examples and the link, yea that's kind of how I imagined it, but I never considered the un-solving problem bit.

The guy panicked and had to call his wife lol wow, is that implying what I think it's implying looool.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    Thanks for the examples and the link, yea that's kind of how I imagined it, but I never considered the un-solving problem bit.

The guy panicked and had to call his wife lol wow, is that implying what I think it's implying looool.
    It means she wanted what she wanted and had all the levers to manipulate him perfectly and naturally, and he isn't married to a dual so he's never experienced that kind of thing before. Plus, as a Te-dom, he keeps his feelings locked up in chains in the basement behind a barred door and tries hard not to listen to their muffled screaming, but when someone comes along with a key to all the locks and just breezes in, he freaks out.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It means she wanted what she wanted and had all the levers to manipulate him perfectly and naturally, and he isn't married to a dual so he's never experienced that kind of thing before. Plus, as a Te-dom, he keeps his feelings locked up in chains in the basement behind a barred door and tries hard not to listen to their muffled screaming, but when someone comes along with a key to all the locks and just breezes in, he freaks out.
    Hahaaa, yup, this is where my mind was going. This makes it more vivid though.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

they might not find the other person familiar enough to want to interact with them enough (IME, this usually requires about two hours, in the case of the LIE-ESI duality) to notice the effects of duality.
    Often people make pairs with the ones which they know rather more than 2 hours. It's people which study, live or work near, who are familiars of friends, etc.