Thread: EII-LSE Duality Relations (INFj-ESTj)

Hybrid View

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

I have to agree with @Economist that EII-LSE duality is not really "natural". Together with LII-ESE, it is the least "natural" pairing; at least when it comes to people's dating standards in the real world, outside of Socionics.

I can take my own parents as examples here. My father is LSE, my mother is ESE. Neither one of them ended up with their Dual. Neither one of them "looks" or acts like their Dual.

My LSE father is additionally a Sp/So 3. My mother fit into the general beauty ideal in his culture. She was young, fit, blonde, blue-eyed, and merry. He was attracted to that, quite simply. (Most 3s are attracted to women who fit the cultural ideal, more or less.) When it comes to personality and thoughts, he does value the movies of EII film directors a lot, I have noticed. He introduced me to them years ago. He's also read a book written by an EII, and he almost never reads. So he does appreciate their work and thoughts a lot, but he wouldn't date anyone like them of course, being straight (they are all men).

Female EIIs in this day and age (and culture) are typically very "androgynous" in behavior and physical presentation, and very feminist. Most masculine or traditional men are not drawn to that. My LSE father is fairly traditional when it comes to what kind of appearance and behavior he likes in a woman. In my experience, most LSE men are rather traditional. A modern SJW EII would not fit into that. They wouldn't feel attracted. And their viewpoints would repel each other. For an EII, a traditional LSE with a "patriarchy-mindset" would turn into a Conflictor in their minds, simply because their Fi values are incompatible and opposing. It is no wonder most modern feminist EII women end up with a fellow Delta NF, or once in a while an SLI-Si in touch with their Fi, or an ESI-Fi. While most LSEs end up with an ISFx or SLI.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    I have to agree with @Economist that EII-LSE duality is not really "natural". Together with LII-ESE, it is the least "natural" pairing; at least when it comes to people's dating standards in the real world, outside of Socionics.
    I think this is a rather arbitrary classification. How can any duality be "natural"?

In a typical or traditional sense, Te dominant men and Fi dom women were portrayed as "American" and "classic", even on the same par as the "ESE wife" trope.

Female EIIs in this day and age (and culture) are typically very "androgynous" in behavior and physical presentation, and very feminist. Most masculine or traditional men are not drawn to that.
    I think these are very strong generalizations.

My LSE father is fairly traditional when it comes to what kind of appearance and behavior he likes in a woman. In my experience, most LSE men are rather traditional. A modern SJW EII would not fit into that. They wouldn't feel attracted. And their viewpoints would repel each other. For an EII, a traditional LSE with a "patriarchy-mindset" would turn into a Conflictor in their minds, simply because their Fi values are incompatible and opposing.
    I think it's bad practice to associate types as inherently being of a default political disposition.

It is no wonder most modern feminist EII women end up with a fellow Delta NF, or once in a while an SLI-Si in touch with their Fi, or an ESI-Fi. While most LSEs end up with an ISFx or SLI.
    I think there's some relevance to people "taking the easier route" and preferring relations that have some ego block commonality.
    But I can't really say I've seen what you've said as the case, especially in this "it's no wonder most' tone. If by "modern" you mean" current young people seem to be this way - ok, sure. I would not say that holds true in a broader sense of things, although yes, there will be pockets where conservatism and liberalism is polarized within communities.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    female
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    I think this is a rather arbitrary classification. How can any duality be "natural"?
    I think it's bad practice to associate types as inherently being of a default political disposition.
    Yes, not all feeling of attraction and repulsion are created equal.