Thread: EII-LSE Duality Relations (INFj-ESTj)

Hybrid View

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slugabed View Post
    LSEs like the "classical feminine beauty", I've seen a lot of EIIs looking like that, I mean, long hair, cute dress, soft voice...that kind of stuff. They also like the typical feminine traits, like cooking, decoration, kindness... the -I like to please others- kind of chick etc. LSEs males also like to portray the typical masculine attitudes and to be in charge (take all the decisions, etc). Not all the girls can stand that, enjoy pleasing others or have that kind of look. They also like to feel intellectually superior, so a know it all is not really their option.

The typical girl who would admire his intelligence, who would wait for him at home, while cook the dinner and fold his socks. If she has artistic tendencies and read about politics, its a plus.
    Honestly this mostly works for me.
    I think there is a kind of unfair disparity gender wise because gender roles for male LSE are sooooo stereotypical, etc.

I don't expect anyone to fold my socks or "wait at home for me" - go out and live your life. But yeah artistic and creative NFs, intellecualism, "Bookish", nerdy, "educated",.... I think Belle from beauty and the beast - including the new one - works for all of that. Not that she is particularly having to be EII, but she exudes a lot of delta qualities, if not progressively so, but still fit with the above things.

Also not all LSE want to just "wear the pants all the time" in the sense of having a doormat for a partner, but I think externally and superficially it can be that way. I think for both delta NFs if not more so EII, they will tolerate or enjoy someone taking command in the pragmatic sense, but EIIs, when healthy, will only accept someone's "command" that is respectful and considerate... and generally open to growth or personal development.

Delta NFs.... tend to become frustrated if people can't show some growth. LSE that is in touch with himself and realizes things can do this. But it is absolutely the case that just because a dual is 'present' in your life, you will not grow just from their radiation.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Disbelief Jung
    TIM
    Heavenly & Spiritual
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    Honestly this mostly works for me.
    I think there is a kind of unfair disparity gender wise because gender roles for male LSE are sooooo stereotypical, etc.

I don't expect anyone to fold my socks or "wait at home for me" - go out and live your life. But yeah artistic and creative NFs, intellecualism, "Bookish", nerdy, "educated",.... I think Belle from beauty and the beast - including the new one - works for all of that. Not that she is particularly having to be EII, but she exudes a lot of delta qualities, if not progressively so, but still fit with the above things.

Also not all LSE want to just "wear the pants all the time" in the sense of having a doormat for a partner, but I think externally and superficially it can be that way. I think for both delta NFs if not more so EII, they will tolerate or enjoy someone taking command in the pragmatic sense, but EIIs, when healthy, will only accept someone's "command" that is respectful and considerate... and generally open to growth or personal development.

Delta NFs.... tend to become frustrated if people can't show some growth. LSE that is in touch with himself and realizes things can do this. But it is absolutely the case that just because a dual is 'present' in your life, you will not grow just from their radiation.
    I understand everything what you are saying (it sounds like something that my LSE dad would say), but you should know that most of my observations are satirical exaggerations and shouldn't be taken so seriously.

On the other hand, The Beauty and the Beast is my fav. princess tale but I didn't watch the movie because I hate Emma Watson and all her blurb and propaganda.
    Last edited by Faith; 06-27-2017 at 08:14 AM.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slugabed View Post
    princess tale but I didn't watch the movie because I hate Emma Watson and all her blurb and propaganda.

Oh because you hate women , is that it?
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Disbelief Jung
    TIM
    Heavenly & Spiritual
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    Oh because you hate women , is that it?
    Yeah, everyone who hates Emma Watson hates women, because, she represents all women right? lol. not.

btw I hear fan crying?, Ooopss!

Last edited by Faith; 07-28-2017 at 05:30 AM.