Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: EII-LSE Duality Relations (INFj-ESTj)

TIM
    ESI sp4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Hi
    The way you are has a lot to do with your upbringing as well as the ethical construction you have made for yourself as in “how will I approach other “ and “how I want others to approach me “
    Hmm... I don't think I quite understand. Do you mean that upbringing and ethical construction of what one has decided for themselves relate to wanting to appear emotionally pleasant? Or rather, that depending on factors such as upbringing, attitudes/behaviors towards "emotional pleasantness" would change, even within a type?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Durian View Post
    Hmm... I don't think I quite understand. Do you mean that upbringing and ethical construction of what one has decided for themselves relate to wanting to appear emotionally pleasant? Or rather, that depending on factors such as upbringing, attitudes/behaviors towards "emotional pleasantness" would change, even within a type?
    That you form your own ethics outside of what society dictates makes you an Fi
    Emotional pleasantness is individual related not type or rather not functional. It’s based solely on how you feel
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ESI sp4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    That you form your own ethics outside of what society dictates makes you an Fi
    Emotional pleasantness is individual related not type or rather not functional. It’s based solely on how you feel
    I see I think I understand the emotional pleasantness now... Sorry I'm asking a bunch of questions, but do you mean me individually forming ethics outside society or EII in general? If it's the former, what part of my statements is forming ethics outside of what society dictates?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Durian View Post
    I see I think I understand the emotional pleasantness now... Sorry I'm asking a bunch of questions, but do you mean me individually forming ethics outside society or EII in general? If it's the former, what part of my statements is forming ethics outside of what society dictates?
    I noticed you needed a lot of clearly as to help you understand this stuff. You can contact me by PM if you want more information
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    for a more serious and cross-gender list

appearance: stylish but conservative - often somewhat understated but generally not careless ; sometimes there is an element of 'not being perfectly done up' that some EIIs feel self conscious about yet for me (and I'd say most delta ST that are on the level) it's not a big deal at all - overt vanity or focus on appearance can be off putting even ; it's a difference between taking care of yourself and trying too hard and most EIIs seem to do the right balance naturally -IMO

behavior: a calmness and invitingness to 'share your world' as some profile says ; a sense of a moral compass ; and perhaps most of all a sense that relationships matter and the quality or that their meaning is important -- and that they actually act and live like it does

I think it is very easy for STs including delta STs to become lost in task orientation or the pursuit of certain objectives and feel like relational things loose relevance at times - this might be true for any 4D Te /1D Fi type - but for LSE their preferred method of being reminded often comes in the shape of EII's default settings ; someone who has strong intuition, is introverted and rational, and values Fi - is Fi dominant. In the negative sense, LSE can have trouble with internal meaning (NiFi things) and its expression into the real world and its relationships to others, outside of the practical or concrete concerns and achievements. So why EIIs work better is that they are the type most easily to actually see and link to their inner worlds without having things that get in the way -- for IEEs it can be their stronger 4D Fe and their lack of rationality about it ; for LII it's the lack of valuing Fi and their own want for Fe. EII is also more tolerable with TeSe being 4D from the LSE, as its done with valued, but rational, Si. So, EIIs in this sense have the most inherent staying power for close psychological distance. No, I don't think duality is magical, but I think mechanically speaking what I've described is why there is substance to it within the theory.

traits: considerate ; sensitive ; reliable ; dependable ; not prone to dramatics or making things more complicated than they should be ; generally 'intelligent' and thoughtful in approaching things ; not loud or obtrusive ; patient and tolerable of our shortcomings ;
    I would say that it’s the calmness that is inviting LSE to speak with them. EII in their “caring” nature can seem like they genuinely care for the wellbeing of others including strangers so it’s also that they are willing to listen and be a part of a community.

LSE attract EII more so in their logic and intelligence than of their willingness to help in tasks. We like to talk about ideas and world events so that’s where and LSE’s insights though sometimes wild is wonderful to experience.

Mind you LSE from their sheer observations of patterns in others especially others negative traits can come flying out or off the handle with blatant disregard for their attachment to the individual or the other person’s feelings so someone like an EII IS TOTALLY equipped to understand the nature of LSE and fire back at them in such a way as to shut this gage off without significantly ruining the relationship and also learn through rationality to avoid stepping on these eggshells. And, also reminding them when they are being total assess or being unfair.

Overall no matter the level of negative traits there are in EII and mind you my husband has observed and pointed out some in me which I don’t pay attention to there are far more positive traits in EII. One such trait is how gentle I am with my child and how much I will bust my ass in order for her to have a well rounded experience in a variety of fields and subject helping her to develop into her own person. Where if I left it to an LSE he wouldn’t be as interested as I am in taking her to dance, music, theater, nature hikes, learning about conservation; he would be o more at home or going to a picknick.

What are my flaws he said something that I totally forgot about.

Most things easily slide off my back and I forget about arguments easily.
    I accept people for their flaws. I remember watching this video of a comparison between IEI and EII and remembering that I don’t have to have a perfect person because non such people exist and that I can take someone for some of their qualities and be happy with them. So I guess it has been a sense of acceptance of the LSE.

What United us weren’t any of these traits. They were the LSE who wanted to be free and experience freedom who took me on a motorcycle ride in the forest. This beautiful land and no one else around us. Who checked for my safety in the motorcycle; who buckled me in the safe way; who kept checking on me. This sense of safety gave me real security. It was also him who could eat the same things every day who was willing to try my numerous recipes (my Ne gets bored and looses interest in food); this let me be myself naturally. My numerous “missions” in life. When I cured a whole entire small village of kids of lice. He didn’t wink at this at all; maybe he felt something on the inside that he didn’t share with me but again it was somewhat of an acceptance of me.

He doesn’t tend to make moves that are not economical or financially feasible so if you can say “I can’t retire now because I’ll only have $1000 a month vrs $4000 when I retire” he will be able to calculate that and see it logically and let you make that move to work longer as opposed to bitching at you every day to retire now when he wants you all to himself. This bitching can be repetitive and annoying.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

This LSE is so serious and so cut also he said all

https://youtu.be/MTtET6F51WQ
    -

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678