0 Thread(s)

Default Attack on Titan characters

Here are my typings:
    Eren Yeager : SEE
    Mikasa Ackerman : ESI
    Sasha Braus (potato girl) : IEE
    Captain Levi : ILI
    Armin Arlert : IEI
    Hange Zoe : ILE (I like her alot surprisingly)
    Jean Kirschtein : LSE
    Marco Bott : EII
    Grisha Yeager(Eren's father) : LII

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Heyyy cool we've been missing this. Ma boy Levi is LSI.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ohh and I'll straight up invite you to our Anime group as well!

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Ohh and I'll straight up invite you to our Anime group as well!
    Hey thanks but I only watched attack on Titan not that much into anime. will watch death note sometime soon an ILE suggested I watch Fullmetal alchemist but I didn't like it

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heyyy cool we've been missing this. Ma boy Levi is LSI.

Why?? But his facial expressions are all ILI and he criticizes everything. He also seems to be Eren's dual, all the Eren x Levi fanfiction also seems to confirm that people imagine them together automatically

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Why?? But his facial expressions are all ILI and he criticizes everything. He also seems to be Eren's dual, all the Eren x Levi fanfiction also seems to confirm that people imagine them together automatically
    I think our difference in opinion comes from the fact that I watched the Japanese version with English subtitles and there Levi sounds exactly like an ILI I know, "jaded"

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Expressions point to IxTx, people can ship almost everyone together (Levi X Erwin is more important tho pffft way better chemistry) especially protagonists, and criticism comes from a standpoint here, which he enforces through creative . Not only ILIs can complain. The video also shows 4D coupled with Beta mentality, no ILI would go about cleaning that pedantically and boss-like, but efficiently and fast. He tells Eren to make it all spotless lmao there it goes, sensing.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think our difference in opinion comes from the fact that I watched the Japanese version with English subtitles and there Levi sounds exactly like an ILI I know, "jaded"
    His character concept is still the same though, LSI discipline master and ass kicker.

Supervision:

(Quite brutal... that's not the way 1D goes about solving a problem)

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His character concept is still the same though, LSI discipline master and ass kicker.

Supervision:

(Quite brutal... that's not the way 1D goes about solving a problem)
    I am still not convinced about Levi as LSI but yeah he might not be ILI. He doesn't seem like a merry positivist. I like Levi alot. After all "benefactors look alike" is always on my mind.
    I will add some viewpoints later. But what do you think is Erwin's type?

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eren doesn't seem to really have that excessive agency, willpower as a strategy flagrant Se that Is so common in Anime. He mentally gets broken all the time, and the Se comes out in bursts. I don't see him as Se base.

Levi, is exactly like Hiei from Yu Yu. LSI.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    Eren doesn't seem to really have that excessive agency, willpower as a strategy flagrant Se that Is so common in Anime. He mentally gets broken all the time, and the Se comes out in bursts. I don't see him as Se base.

Levi, is exactly like Hiei from Yu Yu. LSI.
    Well Eren's probably a 6w7 too which is why he breaks down.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah with animes the benchmark for SEEs are Goku and Naruto, and I think those qualities are much less pronounced in eren. His Fi is still clearly valued, but his actual use of it is less so. Could be a super ego function. I think it is absolutely not a super id function for him. Fe base would be ridiculous, and Fi demonstrative is almost the opposite of how I see his command of it.

Id say delta is possible, unless hes just a very particularly mitigated gamma. He hasnt shown Ni in anything I can think of, so if hes gamma, it seems most likely he is SEE. ESI would have much more consistency with the Fi. Ill have to rewatch some episodes where theories get revealed to him and see how open or closed he is to the information that contradicts his preconceptions. The female titan twist for instance. If I had to put a top 3 id go SEE, IEE, or SLI. Though, his character as a portrayal of SLI would deviate from the shonen norm as much as SEE, seeing as how most SLI are painted with that mushashi brushstroke of competence and stoicism in the genre. Right now I am leaning towards fi HA as the strongest inklin about his character.

Levi, just absolutely a silent vegeta. Way too comfortable and frequent with Se to be 1D Se.

Mikasa is a mary sue character, almost no development in personality. But shes driven by Fi too. Either base or HA. She has the prototypical musashi brushstroke, but shes so much a protector of her friends that it deviates out of the norm for an SLI. ESI is possible. Shes reckless in her manner of effecting change often. Ichigo is the best ESI benchmark I can think of, for comparison sake.

Armin is likely a 4d Ni, either IEI, LII, or EII. Not an ILI, IMO.

Hange ILE is spot on, shes very reminiscent or Kurotsuchi from bleach.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am still not convinced about Levi as LSI but yeah he might not be ILI. He doesn't seem like a merry positivist. I like Levi alot. After all "benefactors look alike" is always on my mind.
    I will add some viewpoints later. But what do you think is Erwin's type?
    some more thoughts:

maybe the character is a mixture of ILI and LSI. an ILI with OCD
    look at the Erwin x Levi btw Levi looks like a victim. but sometimes he sounds like LSI. it is not very rare for fictional characters to be mixture of types.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I see that as well, clear-cut types aren't always the case in fiction Types get written by IRL types but it's not always accurate

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eren Jeager - EIE
    Mikasa Ackerman - LSI
    Armin Arlert - LII
    Reiner Braun - LSE
    Connie Springer - ESE
    Sasha Blouse - SEI
    Krista Lenz - IEI
    Ymir - SLE
    Erwin Smith - EIE
    Hange Zoë - ILE
    Levi Ackerman - LSI
    Bertolt Hoover - SLI
    Annie Leonhart - SLE
    Dot Pyxis - ILI

The entire show is beta imo .. Erwin was a real badass motherfucker, RIP

Last edited by SGF; 09-04-2020 at 09:21 PM.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eren: EIE
    Armin: xII or IEI
    Mikasa: LSI
    Reiner: SLI
    Floch: EIE
    Erwin: LIE
    Levi: LSI
    Hange: ILE
    Historia: IEI
    Ymir: SLE
    Jean: SLE
    Onyankopon: SF
    Yelena:

Magath: SLI
    Falco: EII
    Gaby: LSE
    Porco: SEE
    Pieck: IxI
    Zeke:
    Last edited by Averroes; 03-21-2022 at 05:18 PM.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The problem with AI in this kind of work is that the faces are perfectly symmetrical and thus don't feel human albeit pretty close to.
    That said, it seems like in this case the faces are not that symmetrical and an effort has been made to fix the problem, but still...