Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
1. The goal is the swole

2. Buy an apartment. I live close to my job, but it's in the middle of nowhere and all my friends live in the town. I'm currently the highest bidder on an apartment.

3. Get in a stable relationship. Not a very rock'n'roll goal but I miss it, and it's been a while since I made it work with someone. Lately it has only been short lived stuff that didn't work out.

4. Get a better job. I guess I have to go to university and get a degree, but I'm very reluctant to the idea. The best thing would be if I could get some other job without education, but I don't have the experience or education to get anything good that way. In either case, I won't stay at this job for long.

5. Start a family. I wanna have kids some day so that I can teach them everything I know and make them into better versions of myself. I feel like I need an outlet to put all my experience into, once I'm done with life I need to conserve all my knowledge into my children so that it won't go to waste. Because I've done so many mistakes, and I've thought about it long enough that I know I could guide my child into a better life style.

6. Millionaire. It's getting blurry this far into the future, I don't know how I will get there
One down!