Due to my recent observations, what I consider as being nosiness is not considered as such for some other people. Is there a standard behaviour in general which everyone considers nosiess? I think yes but on smaller scale these big picture standards provoke different parts of brains of different people.

For me a lot of things are considered nosiness. Specially someone who directly asks a question which has nothing to do with their lives, for example a way how some types like to be the first one to know the new events in other people's personal lives, and eagerly share it with others also.

But if someone has been observing me from afar and analyzing my behaviour quietly without telling me or others about it, just for the sake of finding me interesting or trying to learn my motivations then that is surprisingly ok with me. It even makes me feel good about myself to be a subject for research of sorts.

So overall I think our signal receptors differ widely. One sends a signal and the other receives it as nosiness and the other doesn't. How is this justified in terms of socionics?