Hybrid View

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrd View Post
    ...That's what we've been telling you all along, dear Jeremy.
    I dont have the impulsive behaviour symptom for borderline and the only time where I have intense mood swings is before my period. And I dont self harm.
    Avoidant disorder sounds more likely for when I was a young teenager, not now.

You have to do soul-searching to take a test though. The goofy part is trying to precisely quantify personality traits like it's some sort of empirical thing, especially when you've got several things you're measuring at once and only 60 questions.
    Also that (the first sentence), and that instincts and tritype makes a type come off different and can give you the wrong result.

5 is a type that people almost always gets wrong in tests. Its always questions like "would you like to be a scientist" which obviously isnt exclusive to type 5 at all. So many people score high on 5 in tests that arent 5s or have 5s in tritype cause of it.

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    I dont have the impulsive behaviour symptom for borderline and the only time where I have intense mood swings is before my period. And I dont self harm.
    Avoidant disorder sounds more likely for when I was a young teenager, not now.
    Would you like me to give you all the evidence to the contrary?

Also that (the first sentence), and that instincts and tritype makes a type come off different and can give you the wrong result.

5 is a type that people almost always gets wrong in tests. Its always questions like "would you like to be a scientist" which obviously isnt exclusive to type 5 at all. So many people score high on 5 in tests that arent 5s or have 5s in tritype cause of it.
    Of course only 5s can be scientists...

But aside from that, I don't think anyone answering "I hate science, knowledge, analysis, and intellect" every time it comes up would be a 5, using your example. Have fun continuing trying to change people's personalities. People can be cooler than you and your master, deal.

Also, concoct yourself a nice little rationalization for my highest score being on 8 and my having gotten no points at all on 9. Denial is more than a river in Minnesota. When I was younger, there was an argument among other people about whether I was an 8 or a 4. No other types were involved at all. Yes, enneagram is a lot more mainstream than you think it is.
    Last edited by Pallas; 05-02-2017 at 10:21 PM.