Hybrid View

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    Cartoonist is a cool job.
    There are a lot of cool jobs on the list (although not generally particularly high-paying if you do them full-time), but they're balanced out 50/50 with jobs like childcare worker, stay at home parent, and nanny. Although they seem semi-randomly chosen, because my list is almost accurate as to what I'd like to do and has a coherent idea, and then something like "kindergarten teacher" pops up on it along with the general theme of " psychoanalyst, forensic scientist, journalist...". As Abbie said, it's surprisingly accurate, and as I said, it's not particularly precise.

I wish I got "assassin" on mine, but at least I got "activist" so I can be some sort of Che Guevara type, and lots and lots of things involving solving crimes so I can be a vigilante.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrd View Post
    There are a lot of cool jobs on the list (although not generally particularly high-paying if you do them full-time), but they're balanced out 50/50 with jobs like childcare worker, stay at home parent, and nanny. Although they seem semi-randomly chosen, because my list is almost accurate as to what I'd like to do and has a coherent idea, and then something like "kindergarten teacher" pops up on it along with the general theme of " psychoanalyst, forensic scientist, journalist...". As Abbie said, it's surprisingly accurate, and as I said, it's not particularly precise.

I wish I got "assassin" on mine, but at least I got "activist" so I can be some sort of Che Guevara type, and lots and lots of things involving solving crimes so I can be a vigilante.
    I would make a really shitty assassin. I don't think on the fly well enough.