Hybrid View

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Attachment 10367

Apparently I am avoidant and borderline.

careers that might interest someone with your personality...
    philosopher, freelance writer, novelist, author, astronomer, book editor, freelance artist, scholar, bookstore owner, bookseller, screenwriter, philosophy professor, poet, cinematographer, artist, playwright, librarian, comic book artist, art historian, publisher, archeologist, scientist, composer, video game designer, egyptologist, museum curator, researcher, paleontologist, anthropologist, musician, genetics researcher, historian, theologian, research psychologist, art director, research scientist, songwriter, history professor, linguist, computer animator, professor of english, illustrator, painter, assassin, cartoonist, library assistant, travel writer, curator, film critic, environmental scientist, filmmaker, journalist, english professor, aerospace engineer, political scientist, computer scientist, art curator, audio engineer, archivist, art education, college professor, academic, technical writer, webmaster, animator, psychoanalyst, music journalist, geneticist, astronaut, research assistant, software developer, website designer, movie director, web developer, film editor, copywriter, digital artist, editor music therapist, geologist, web designer, biologist, biochemist, mercenary
    But really, tests are inaccurate 99% of the time and you wont find your type through them. It takes soul searching.
    Last edited by maniac; 04-29-2017 at 09:33 AM.

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Apparently I am avoidant and borderline.
    ...That's what we've been telling you all along, dear Jeremy.

But really, tests are inaccurate 99% of the time and you wont find your type through them. It takes soul searching.
    You have to do soul-searching to take a test though. The goofy part is trying to precisely quantify personality traits like it's some sort of empirical thing, especially when you've got several things you're measuring at once and only 60 questions.
    Last edited by Pallas; 04-29-2017 at 09:50 PM.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

descriptions

MOTIV info
    Materialistic 60% 54%
    Offbeat 66% 48%
    Thinking 43% 51%
    Interpersonal 46% 56%
    Vital 23% 54%
    Easygoing 33% 52%
    Sectarian 46% 51%motiv type - MOHRX
    motiv+ type - moHw|D|rg JUNG info
    Extroverted 43% 49%
    Introverted 52% 52%
    Intuitive 56% 53%
    Sensing 44% 52%
    Thinking 45% 47%
    Feeling 46% 52%
    Judging 44% 53%
    Percieving 49% 49%jung type - INFP Personality Disorder info
    Paranoid 65% 50%
    Schizoid 56% 40%
    Schizotypal 64% 56%
    Antisocial 55% 46%
    Borderline 71% 45%
    Histrionic 61% 52%
    Narcissistic 58% 40%
    Avoidant 73% 48%
    Dependent 64% 44%
    Obsessive-Compulsive 47% 45% Enneagram info
    Type 1 48% 51%
    Type 2 46% 49%
    Type 3 60% 52%
    Type 4 66% 51%
    Type 5 55% 53%
    Type 6 44% 50%
    Type 7 59% 49%
    Type 8 62% 51%
    Type 9 33% 53%
    *scores in gray are the average scores of other people who have taken this test

careers that might interest someone with your personality...
    philosopher, freelance writer, novelist, author, astronomer, book editor, freelance artist, scholar, bookstore owner, bookseller, screenwriter, philosophy professor, poet, cinematographer, artist, playwright, librarian, comic book artist, art historian, publisher, archeologist, scientist, composer, video game designer, egyptologist, museum curator, researcher, paleontologist, anthropologist, musician, genetics researcher, historian, theologian, research psychologist, art director, research scientist, songwriter, history professor, linguist, computer animator, professor of english, illustrator, painter, assassin, cartoonist, library assistant, travel writer, curator, film critic, environmental scientist, filmmaker, journalist, english professor, aerospace engineer, political scientist, computer scientist, art curator, audio engineer, archivist, art education, college professor, academic, technical writer, webmaster, animator, psychoanalyst, music journalist, geneticist, astronaut, research assistant, software developer, website designer, movie director, web developer, film editor, copywriter, digital artist, editor music therapist, geologist, web designer, biologist, biochemist, mercenary

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrd View Post
    ...That's what we've been telling you all along, dear Jeremy.
    I dont have the impulsive behaviour symptom for borderline and the only time where I have intense mood swings is before my period. And I dont self harm.
    Avoidant disorder sounds more likely for when I was a young teenager, not now.

You have to do soul-searching to take a test though. The goofy part is trying to precisely quantify personality traits like it's some sort of empirical thing, especially when you've got several things you're measuring at once and only 60 questions.
    Also that (the first sentence), and that instincts and tritype makes a type come off different and can give you the wrong result.

5 is a type that people almost always gets wrong in tests. Its always questions like "would you like to be a scientist" which obviously isnt exclusive to type 5 at all. So many people score high on 5 in tests that arent 5s or have 5s in tritype cause of it.

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont have the impulsive behaviour symptom for borderline and the only time where I have intense mood swings is before my period. And I dont self harm.
    Avoidant disorder sounds more likely for when I was a young teenager, not now.
    Would you like me to give you all the evidence to the contrary?

Also that (the first sentence), and that instincts and tritype makes a type come off different and can give you the wrong result.

5 is a type that people almost always gets wrong in tests. Its always questions like "would you like to be a scientist" which obviously isnt exclusive to type 5 at all. So many people score high on 5 in tests that arent 5s or have 5s in tritype cause of it.
    Of course only 5s can be scientists...

But aside from that, I don't think anyone answering "I hate science, knowledge, analysis, and intellect" every time it comes up would be a 5, using your example. Have fun continuing trying to change people's personalities. People can be cooler than you and your master, deal.

Also, concoct yourself a nice little rationalization for my highest score being on 8 and my having gotten no points at all on 9. Denial is more than a river in Minnesota. When I was younger, there was an argument among other people about whether I was an 8 or a 4. No other types were involved at all. Yes, enneagram is a lot more mainstream than you think it is.
    Last edited by Pallas; 05-02-2017 at 10:21 PM.