Quote Originally Posted by Petter View Post
But I think Jung's (and Aushra's) objective extroverted functions and subjective introverted functions are inaccurate.

All functions are in a sense subjective, as I already have mentioned. For example, if you lift weights you will get stronger. You interact with the weights (Te and Se), and you are affected personally/subjectively.
This is a nonsensical example to bring up because it has nothing to do with cognition. It has to do with physical events. It has nothing to do with judgment or perception.

That being said: Reading your link again, I think I may be getting where you're coming from with extroverted functions/IEs having to do with a defining (almost prescriptive) mindstate. To an extent, it sets broader boundaries for introverted elements to exist as their framework or as the connections in between. Extroverted IEs set the tone and atmosphere. Introverted IEs flesh out and support like a thickening root structure. Both are equally subjective, as all cognition and human experience is subjective.

With how you've worded things though, the difference between what something is and what something means, was hard to sort through, which I'm sure you should be able to understand.

How do you feel about these thoughts? Are they resonant?

This was great food for thought by the way. Thank you.