Thread: What the heck is Ni ...

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by summerprincess View Post
    For me, I believe Ni is imagining the cycles of life and trying to understand how belief systems fit together; how people/society subsist through hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance, imagining myself living a certain amount of years in the past. Seeing myself and other people as older and younger. I love when I meet someone older than me, say they are 30 now. If you are 30 in 2017, you were 20 in 2007, when I was 10. So I imagine the music they listened to in 2007 and what culture and life was like for them at 20 vs. me at 10. This is one of my favorite fun little things to do actually. I like to think of the generations of people. Generation X, baby boomers etc. It is still mystifying to me how old people now were once young.
    I would think that the "seeing" of the perspective, and "imagination" in general, would be more linked to Ne.

Whilst the act of the shifting of the perspective, and of the mechanism that allows that, would be related to Ni. The underlying connections allowing for the perspective shift, leading to a specific, directed vision.

Everybody uses both. Unsurprisingly, as an intuitive, you use both at a high level in fluid conjunction.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
    Wow, that resembles EII at least from distance.
    I can see why you would think that, but that is actually EII valuing.

EII themselves would have 4DFi + 4DNi and just consider such basic. In example, when The Matrix came out, and society in general was like "omg!," I myself was thinking, "wait... Are y'all serious... cuz this movie plot is basic..."

The 4D Fi portion is what she is describing, which has the unconscious 4D Ni by coincidence. The Fi parses it as new information from society, while the Ni integrates into the automated psyche for determination of the best course through society.

Rambles incoherently.

TIM
    eii enfp so4 sp4
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it could be like knowing something before it's gonna happen or making assumptions that often are true (I suppose sometimes they can be far fetched but this could happen when they are unhealthy) I remember this LIE guy in school once in class he asked me if I was in the woods the other day during class (which I was), but he didn't mention anything about why he thought that. It felt creepy to me and strange and I had the sense he just knew this with out really seeing me. since I was actually quite deep in the woods. and it really unsettles me bc I wonder if he was watching me but i think he was driving n just knew. ni scares me a bit bc it can do unexpected things and likes to search deeper for stuff and i see it as kind of mystical as if they know something that i can't pinpoint. i also remember once he asked what area i lived in and i said near this area and at night sometimes i felt this unsettling feeling that he was there. idkisk
    overall with LSEs I don't sense this feeling that they know something I don't because they seem oblivious to foreseeing things or knowing

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni = remote viewing
    Ne = shouting "I'm pickle Rick!" on the McDonald's counter
    I win socionics!
    However, I do not want this "socionics," so whoever would like it can take it from me.

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not understanding how everyone has so much time and energy. (Unhealthy ni)

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm sort of disillusioned by it. Why? Well, it is sort of step further . You kind of know when certain variables present themselves quite clearly and by following that abstraction it more or less follows that path.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    Spiritual eyes
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI on Ni in videos.

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

Taking thing at face value is good only for a spell

Watch out for the quicksand, an hour glass isn't worth watching when the cook is done

Pick a straw man, and you'll find a scared crow

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

4D Ni really is seeing into the future tho. People are just jealous of the ability and say to 4D Ni you aren't psychic even when we are. They are just jealous and would rather bully the IEI for their weaknesses like being too sensitive/too emo than being nice to somebody because of their strengths, because being nice to people is too gay. And it's more fun to just pick apart people's weaknesses- not like I'm innocent in that as well.

Te is so dynamic and counter-intuitive that it trolls IEI tho even if we can see in the future.

Anyway an example of Ni is the other day my sister tried to tell me the concert was going to be 85% white ppl and 15% blacks - but I just knew without any data or knowledge about racial statistics that it wasn't going to be like that, that it was going to be more like 60% black ppl and 40% white - and sure enough I was right when I counted all the ppl while standing in line to get in etc. But nobody cares or kisses my ass when I'm right about anything- it pisses them off because I'm supposed to be this overly emotional gay man that's just weak against everything. And they hate that I'm right and they are wrong because it's supposed to be the other way around etc. I knew she was just talking shit at first when she told me that anyway and was just being her typical evil and manipulative self. She could be IEI herself but really Gamma is a lot more likely. She's a lot like lungs/ashelsha kinda. Ugh not that lungs is evil or manipulative sorry lol they are just probably the same type.

A campy lighthearted version of Ni is like Raven Symone in That's so Raven when she gets visions of the future. A more grimdark version is when that crippled kid from Game of Thrones got into super Ni mode or something but I thought that was too campy as well even though the tone was more real world realistic and I really wish Littlefinger would have been destroyed in a more satisfying way because it was kinda dumb. He wasn't even outsmarted in a way that was all that intricate, he was just kinda trolled by Ni God but I mean other people have complained that the later seasons sucked more.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

also simply "being insightful" ppl often asked for my insight about things, even if they didn't personally like me because they knew I was usually always going to be correct lol.

Too much Ni can be psychotic and hannibal lector-ish tho when it's not reigned in with Se and just fucking the Se suggestive in the face or something. (figuratively speaking, I tried throat fucking once irl and I didn't much care for it, but sure I will support the Idea of Throat Fucking)

Also ILI's Ni isn't sugar coated with 3D Fe like IEI's Ni is- so I mean yeah, that can be plain brutal sometimes but also addicting to listen to.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    It is like looking into a pool of water, as the ripples still I begin to see my own reflection looking back at me. I don't always like what I see, at first. Sometimes I am awestruck by what I see.
    You make it sound so pretty. I felt the awestruckness thing the other day. I tried to tell someone what I felt but he ignored me, so no one cares anyway.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Ni - subjective imagination
    an interpretation by an imagination. an imagination about not seen.
    when traits and a state are "felt". in now or other time.
    when a meaning is "felt"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123