Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your "Enneagram Dual"

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

E-types may have no "duals"

E9 remind me traits of Fi types, introverts and N, what also fits to descriptions. I like this in them.
    Compatibility in practical relations is other. There is no clear theory. Would needs to have E9 pals to try evaluate it.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think tritype could be useful for understanding how non good ITR can work out. For example I really like the 853 tritype. I feel like tritypes similar to this one (351, 359) might make certain sociotypes more compatible for me. So, for example an LSE 351 or EIE 359 might somewhat resemble an SLE 853. I think tritype could be useful for working our that 'spark' that keeps couples together, when they don't have great ITR.

I nearly dated an ILE 541/514 which is not a sociotype I usually have a strong pull to, however, maybe with the ILE combo, it is more interesting.
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 05-27-2023 at 05:03 PM.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's no dual in Enneagram

The only ITR that exists in Enneagram is that usually people tend to hate the enneagram they disintegrate towards , but that doesn't necessarily mean a bad relationship
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I suspect that one’s enneagram dual might be their idea of perfect but they wouldn’t be the person’s idea of perfect. Any 853 tritypes, do you like the 946 tritype?

there are 27 enneagram tritypes after all, an odd number
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 05-28-2023 at 01:34 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two of my friends I met later in life, are 714/41 and 279/97. The 714 is male (gay) and he is such a vibrant person. He is like the SEI-fe I never got to date, as I could image an SEI of this tritype being lovely. My 279/97 friend is female and perfect seeming and wholesome, even if we get on each others nerve’s sometimes. There is a very sweetly romantic flavour to our friendship. I think this is type of ‘connection’ I would have found with a guy if I’d have met someone earlier in life, and had less troubles, hence it is a very special friendship, if not super close. I think I would have looked for something that felt a bit like that. So it’s nice to have found such friends.
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 05-31-2023 at 05:27 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bethanyclaire View Post
    I suspect that one’s enneagram dual might be their idea of perfect but they wouldn’t be the person’s idea of perfect. Any 853 tritypes, do you like the 946 tritype?

there are 27 enneagram tritypes after all, an odd number
    Socionics duals, enneagram threesomes.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    Socionics duals, enneagram threesomes.
    keep it interesting..

Your partner may not be your ideal tritype but they may surprise you with their sx-ness out of nowhere. Shazam

maybe every tritype aspires to be somewhat like another, like I feel attached to both 937 and 468. The 937 feels brighter and the 468 darker..
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 06-03-2023 at 11:51 AM.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

E8, E7 and CP6s

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

E9 doesn't remind me of Fi at all. Fi is 《relations》, not numbing out to shit you can't deal with and avoiding conflicts to the point of being doormats because you fear loss too much to deal with anything.

I don't really have respect for unhealthy 9s, as I perceive their avoidance as unnecessary weakness. In the healthy ranges, I still see them as someone I have to pussy-foot around most of them too much for me to ever fully relax or feel comfortable just being myself.

I have never met a 4 that I liked. The victim mentality drives me fucking nuts. It's yet one more thing I see as a chosen form of weakness. True victims, I will defend and stand up for, level the fields, defend and protect, I seek justice and all of that shit...but choosing to remain a victim is something so vile to me that I have a strong visceral inward disgust toward.

I tend to dislike 5s because my connections with others are vital to me, relationships with others are centric in my life...which also makes them my kryptonite, for a lack of better comparisons to illustrate how I'm quite resilient and tough-minded in basically anything, but I'm extremely sensitive when it comes to my connections with other people. 5s tend to have dofficulties in the relations department. I find them too aloof, relationally unstable, and I half expect most of them to ghost me at some point. 5s are sort of anti-Fi

I tend to dislike unhealthy 8s because we butt heads and it turns into an unwelcomed power struggle that...online, I don't take seriously or make time to bother with. I like healthy 8s because I can relate to them well and we tend to share the same values, so it's easy to find common ground to connect through.

I don't like the 3 stereotypes, and most of their values and ways of thinking conflict with my own, but the healthy ones, especially sp first, I've had wonderful experiences with. I am absolutely in love with someone who is a 3 sp/sx.
    Last edited by Fluffy Princess Unicorn; 06-08-2023 at 09:03 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think I have an Enneagram "dual." I just see both the positives and the negatives in each one.

More negatives than positives, admittedly, but I am a "negativist" type with Se in Ego block, which entails focusing on what's wrong or problematic and then (Se) pushing them to improve themselves. Depending on my health levels, that either consists of encouraging/inspiring, or, demanding/getting into conflicts that just drive people away rather than helping them grow to their true potential. It's a flawed tendency that I have to make sure I keep in check.

Other types' health levels also factor in to my experiences with the different personalities I encounter. There's not a type I can outright claim I prefer, because everyone is different in practice. Those who touch grass realize people deviate from this theory in a plethora of ways. For me, it's more about the individuals, not which personality type suits them the most according to some theory.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

according to this, mine is 478. i will admit 478 *does* sounds attractive.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, fuck...I'm a dufus, I didn't even read the OP, I just responded to the title...holy shit that post is TL;DR.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She made a business out of these. Incredible ...

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think my fave tritypes are:

278, my sister's type- loveable type, but probs one is enough lol
    359- deep thinking, want to explore them
    152- special connection i don't know they just seem to want to be nice to me
    269- just kind, my dad's type

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As an E9, I frequently find myself drawn to E5 or those who have a 5 in their tri-type, regardless of their socionics type.

My enneagram dual is probably E5.

TIM
    SCS: SLE
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby13357 View Post
    As an E9, I frequently find myself drawn to E5 or those who have a 5 in their tri-type, regardless of their socionics type.

My enneagram dual is probably E5.
    Is it really the best choice to make up enneagram duals?

E5 is competent in terms of being able to do things on their own, however they aren't intellectuals in terms like so6. They are much more greedy with their information.

E9 has an inner deadness to them like e8, however they seek to maintain their peace by any means necessary, they aren't inherently kind, empathetic, and more morally idealistic, that is so4.

Idk, I see a lot of people mistyping themselves by just basic descriptions and don't seemingly actually type themselves by accurate means like motivations, coping mechisms, behavioural patterns, etc.

But also e5 is more tied to ILI, LII, and sx5 for IEI.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
    Is it really the best choice to make up enneagram duals?

E5 is competent in terms of being able to do things on their own, however they aren't intellectuals in terms like so6. They are much more greedy with their information.

E9 has an inner deadness to them like e8, however they seek to maintain their peace by any means necessary, they aren't inherently kind, empathetic, and more morally idealistic, that is so4.

Idk, I see a lot of people mistyping themselves by just basic descriptions and don't seemingly actually type themselves by accurate means like motivations, coping mechisms, behavioural patterns, etc.

But also e5 is more tied to ILI, LII, and sx5 for IEI.
    Why not? It’s fun to have enneagram duals.

E9 does fit me quite well. I was typed as E9 by two different people who knew me personally, I trust my friends’ opinion of my type, I was also typed as an E9 before by the majority of people on some other typology forums, and I’ve also been frequently been typed as E9 in enneagram tests.
    Now that I think about it, most of my friendships and relationships with people have always been very peaceful with very few fights, I don’t really argue much in my personal relationships with people. I think the last time I got into an argument with a friend was 12 years ago? And that fight had affected me very badly, I had a fever and and countless of sleepless nights after that fight.
    My inner peace is extremely important to me and I’ll often avoid getting into fights with people.

And I’m often attracted to E5s, the only problem is that E5s are often very curious people and they will often experiment around with substances, so the people I’m attracted to are often addicts of some kind, including drug addicts, which are not very healthy choices for a long-term relationship.

TIM
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why not? It’s fun to have enneagram duals.

E9 does fit me quite well. I was typed as E9 by two different people who knew me personally, I trust my friends’ opinion of my type, I was also typed as an E9 before by the majority of people on some other typology forums, and I’ve also been frequently been typed as E9 in enneagram tests.
    What is your socio type?

Also, your friend's judgement's will only be as accurate as their knowledge in terms of enneagrams when judging you and not just how accurate their perception of you. Are you really sure you should just trust them in that? They may never see the inner thoughts you have, and you don't certainly share everything, so shouldn't it be up to you to judge yourself since only you can have the full understanding of your past actions and thoughts, and motivations?

Just because everyone agrees on something doesn't mean it is 100% correct or accurate.

Now that I think about it, most of my friendships and relationships with people have always been very peaceful with very few fights, I don’t really argue much in my personal relationships with people. I think the last time I got into an argument with a friend was 12 years ago? And that fight had affected me very badly, I had a fever and and countless sleepless nights after that fight.
    My inner peace is extremely important to me and I’ll often avoid getting into fights with people.
    Yeah, but e9 can be violent when pushed to extremes, they care more about physical comfort, not inner turmoil. They may cut off people who disturbed their sense of peace and calm lifestyle. It seems that someone you were close too didn't agree with you, for that to really impact you physically, you needing to maintain inner peace is more seemingly an image thing since you seem to need to maintain balance due to inner sensitivity. Which again can be so4. So I recommend reading about e9 and e4 from here. Perhaps you could be sp6? Just giving you some free resources just in case you'd like to double check yourself

The Spiritual Dimension of the Enneagram, The Enneagram of Passions and Virtues , Maitri

Enneagram of Society, Naranjo

The Complete Enneagram, Chestnut

The Wisdom of The Enneagram, Riso and Hudson

The Enneagram: Understanding yourself and others in your life
    , Palmer

Recommend you download them.

And I’m often attracted to E5s, the only problem is that E5s are often very curious people and they will often experiment around with substances, so the people I’m attracted to are often addicts of some kind, including drug addicts, which are not very healthy choices for a long-term relationship.
    Yeah, but do you really like that indulgent nature? Someone who indulges under stress than someone who actually reflects under stress? Anyone in any enneagram can be mature and grown, but it seems you have more of an issue that you need to resolve, being attracted to unhealthy people isn't a good thing.

E5 is more of someone who is so detached from their own personal emotions, pessimistic, and resorts to categorizing their emotions than understanding them and embracing them if not being action orientated.

E9 is more aware of who they bring into their life, and would rather not be attracted to anything that really disrupts anything.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah i like e5 too. Esp a bit of sx 5 somewhere in the tritype.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
    What is your socio type?

Also, your friend's judgement's will only be as accurate as their knowledge in terms of enneagrams when judging you and not just how accurate their perception of you. Are you really sure you should just trust them in that? They may never see the inner thoughts you have, and you don't certainly share everything, so shouldn't it be up to you to judge yourself since only you can have the full understanding of your past actions and thoughts, and motivations?

Just because everyone agrees on something doesn't mean it is 100% correct or accurate.

I'm still undecided about my sociotype, but most likely some ethical type, and probably Se-valuing more than Si-valuing given how weak I am at Si.
    I used to work with an SEI coworker and he is like the laziest person I ever met in my entire life. He is always calling out of work all the time, and his reasons for calling out of work? Stomachache, and he would get stomachache like every week too, so he would call out of work at least once a week. And even when during those times when he came in to work, he hardly contribute to anything, he would run off to the washroom every hour and then stay inside the washroom for ages because he had a stomachache. Working together with him has helped me to realise that I probably didn't value Si, or else I wouldn't have gotten frustrated with my SEI coworker all the time. I'm like the opposite of my SEI coworker, I don't really call out of work a lot myself unless I'm very sick btw. I'm not very good at lying so I don't even bother to fake illness. And when it comes to being really sick? Well I'm not very in tune with my body, so I can be sick without knowing it myself, until I find myself unable to get out of bed, then that is when I realised that I'm really sick. I think my lack of sympathy toward my SEI coworker is probably because I have very weak Si, probably unvalued. Or else I wouldn't have viewed him as lazy, lol.

Oh and I did share a lot about myself with that two friends of mine, I often had lots of deep conversations with them and shared with them a lot about my inner thoughts, and it's also the reason why I trusted them enough to type me correctly.

Yeah, but e9 can be violent when pushed to extremes, they care more about physical comfort, not inner turmoil. They may cut off people who disturbed their sense of peace and calm lifestyle. It seems that someone you were close too didn't agree with you, for that to really impact you physically, you needing to maintain inner peace is more seemingly an image thing since you seem to need to maintain balance due to inner sensitivity. Which again can be so4. So I recommend reading about e9 and e4 from here. Perhaps you could be sp6? Just giving you some free resources just in case you'd like to double check yourself

The Spiritual Dimension of the Enneagram, The Enneagram of Passions and Virtues , Maitri

Enneagram of Society, Naranjo

The Complete Enneagram, Chestnut

The Wisdom of The Enneagram, Riso and Hudson

The Enneagram: Understanding yourself and others in your life
    , Palmer

Recommend you download them.

Thanks for the links, I'll check out those links during my free time.

And I wasn't violent toward that friend of mine, but I did cut off all contact with them. Told them directly that I didn't want to be close friends with them anymore.
    I find them incompatible with me, I find them too selfish/demanding/unreasonable for my taste.
    To me, friendship is about two people who loved each other unconditionally and who gives to each other selflessly. But they didn't view friendship the same way as me, they had all sorts of weird expectations toward me, and when I didn't meet their expectations, they start to ice me out. I didn't feel loved by them unconditionally, and being on the receiving end of that sort of conditional love exhausts me.
    And of course, this isn't the only thing that bothered me about them. I saw the way they were being mean toward others at times, and it makes me uncomfortable to be friends with such a person.
    Like there was one time when they encountered a stranger at the library who took up their seat, and when they returned back to that table and saw that stranger sitting in their seat they started making sarcastic remarks toward that stranger. I thought those sarcastic remarks were very uncalled for, I doubt that stranger even knew that table had been occupied?
    It's a bunch of things that makes me feel uncomfortable about them, and then the last straw is when they were emotionally abusive toward me. And that is when I decided to end that friendship.

That decision of mine was a tough one though, I went into depression for the next few years over the loss of that close friendship. I've always visualised that friend of mine in my future. When I get married in future, I want that friend of mine to be my bridesmaid. And when they have kids in future I want to be the godmother of their kids. And it gets disappointing to know that none of these would become a reality anymore?

Yeah, but do you really like that indulgent nature? Someone who indulges under stress than someone who actually reflects under stress? Anyone in any enneagram can be mature and grown, but it seems you have more of an issue that you need to resolve, being attracted to unhealthy people isn't a good thing.

E5 is more of someone who is so detached from their own personal emotions, pessimistic, and resorts to categorizing their emotions than understanding them and embracing them if not being action orientated.

E9 is more aware of who they bring into their life, and would rather not be attracted to anything that really disrupts anything.

I don't think it's their indulgent nature that I was attracted to, but it was something else about them that I was attracted to. With the ILI E5 that I was attracted to, he was there for me when I was going through depression a few years ago. He would always fork out time to listen to all my depressive stories, and when my depression sapped out all my energy and I didn't have the energy to socialise he would always wait patiently for me until I had the energy to socialise again. Never once had he ever lost patience with me or accused me of being a bad friend, but he just stayed by my side and loved me unconditionally.
    He had displayed that unconditional love that I was looking for in people, and over time I became attracted to him, and I liked him so much I've fantasized about marrying him before.
    The attraction is mutual too, he told me before that he is in love with me and I'm his dream woman. The only thing is that we both lived too far away from each other, and a ldr wouldn't be feasible, so we both decided to stay friends forever.
    My friendship with him was really peaceful, we've never fought the entire time we knew each other. Even during those times when I'm feeling irritable and start to become a bit gruff, he knew how to calm me down from my bad moods, he just doesn't argue with me ever, and I'm just so attracted to his calm and collected nature, haha.
    But he was extremely addicted to drugs/alcohol, and he became so lost in drugs/alcohol that he seems to have forgotten about our friendship and we keep losing contact with each other.
    This ILI E5 was really special to me though, I've never really forgotten about him even during those times when he had forgotten about me and we've lost contact with each other for years.
    Last edited by Ruby13357; 07-17-2023 at 01:44 PM.

TIM
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm still undecided about my sociotype, but most likely some ethical type, and probably Se-valuing more than Si-valuing given how weak I am at Si.
    I used to work with an SEI coworker and he is like the laziest person I ever met in my entire life. He is always calling out of work all the time, and his reasons for calling out of work? Stomachache, and he would get stomachache like every week too, so he would call out of work at least once a week. And even when during those times when he came in to work, he hardly contribute to anything, he would run off to the washroom every hour and then stay inside the washroom for ages because he had a stomachache. Working together with him has helped me to realise that I probably didn't value Si, or else I wouldn't have gotten frustrated with my SEI coworker all the time. I'm like the opposite of my SEI coworker, I don't really call out of work a lot myself unless I'm very sick btw. I'm not very good at lying so I don't even bother to fake illness. And when it comes to being really sick? Well I'm not very in tune with my body, so I can be sick without knowing it myself, until I find myself unable to get out of bed, then that is when I realised that I'm really sick. I think my lack of sympathy toward my SEI coworker is probably because I have very weak Si, probably unvalued. Or else I wouldn't have viewed him as lazy, lol.

Oh and I did share a lot about myself with that two friends of mine, I often had lots of deep conversations with them and shared with them a lot about my inner thoughts, and it's also the reason why I trusted them enough to type me correctly.
    I see, they may have a good idea of you, but sometimes it's good to check for yourself. Just in case

You seem to very much be Se valuing. Eh, while they seem kinda boring, I can understand where they are coming from, but it just doesn't seem something I would respect.

Thanks for the links, I'll check out those links during my free time.

And I wasn't violent toward that friend of mine, but I did cut off all contact with them. Told them directly that I didn't want to be close friends with them anymore.
    I find them incompatible with me, I find them too selfish/demanding/unreasonable for my taste.
    Serves them right! W

To me, friendship is about two people who loved each other unconditionally and who gives to each other selflessly. But they didn't view friendship the same way as me, they had all sorts of weird expectations toward me, and when I didn't meet their expectations, they start to ice me out. I didn't feel loved by them unconditionally, and being on the receiving end of that sort of conditional love exhausts me.
    That's my idea as well, kinda. I do tend to stick to my friends and I try to allow them to be dependent on me, but I will recoil when criticized for my flaws or when I feel as if I am being treated unfairly.
    Though, I personally have trust issues, I can't stand being able to judge and critique someone for every personal thing, I find most things are not that deep. The only time I am critical is when I feel as someone is doing something wrong in a way that could harm them, or when I joke around. This part is relatable

And of course, this isn't the only thing that bothered me about them. I saw the way they were being mean toward others at times, and it makes me uncomfortable to be friends with such a person.
    Like there was one time when they encountered a stranger at the library who took up their seat, and when they returned back to that table and saw that stranger sitting in their seat they started making sarcastic remarks toward that stranger. I thought those sarcastic remarks were very uncalled for, I doubt that stranger even knew that table had been occupied?
    It's a bunch of things that makes me feel uncomfortable about them, and then the last straw is when they were emotionally abusive toward me. And that is when I decided to end that friendship.
    What the hell is their problem, they need to calm down. They seem like a snake, likes to gossip and all of that crap, it's common sense you cut them off. I mean I do make fun of people personally, but it's when it's mutual and when the context calls for it. For someone to just act so hostile and attack others personally is just ruining the mood, dam.

That decision of mine was a tough one though, I went into depression for the next few years over the loss of that close friendship. I've always visualised that friend of mine in my future. When I get married in future, I want that friend of mine to be my bridesmaid. And when they have kids in future I want to be the godmother of their kids. And it gets disappointing to know that none of these would become a reality anymore?

No problemo, just wanna help.

Hey, imma be real with you here, this world is tough and cruel, so people often grow all sick and twisted. You may not seem tough, but you are tough because you endure so much of people's BS yet you seemingly seem to keep your kindness and integrity. That is something that I don't see often in people, and I gotta say stay golden, keep that heart of yours strong. But sometimes people come and go, it's something we all have to deal with.

I don't think it's their indulgent nature that I was attracted to, but it was something else about them that I was attracted to. With the ILI E5 that I was attracted to, he was there for me when I was going through depression a few years ago. He would always fork out time to listen to all my depressive stories, and when my depression sapped out all my energy and I didn't have the energy to socialise he would always wait patiently for me until I had the energy to socialise again. Never once had he ever lost patience with me or accused me of being a bad friend, but he just stayed by my side and loved me unconditionally.
    He had displayed that unconditional love that I was looking for in people, and over time I became attracted to him, and I liked him so much I've fantasized about marrying him before.
    The attraction is mutual too, he told me before that he is in love with me and I'm his dream woman. The only thing is that we both lived too far away from each other, and a ldr wouldn't be feasible, so we both decided to stay friends forever.
    My friendship with him was really peaceful, we've never fought the entire time we knew each other. Even during those times when I'm feeling irritable and start to become a bit gruff, he knew how to calm me down from my bad moods, he just doesn't argue with me ever, and I'm just so attracted to his calm and collected nature, haha.
    But he was extremely addicted to drugs/alcohol, and he became so lost in drugs/alcohol that he seems to have forgotten about our friendship and we keep losing contact with each other.
    This ILI E5 was really special to me though, I've never really forgotten about him even during those times when he had forgotten about me and we've lost contact with each other for years.
    I see, reminds me of an old friend.

Just because someone was able to deal with you or is kind isn't really too unique to any types specifically. Though I can see that you fantasied and idealised him, thus you also fantasied traits associated with him.

Ngl the way you described him even makes me want to meet him. But we can't still just ignore the negative traits of people, but yeah we often get close to certain people but they never stay. It's just life, sometimes we go down different paths, and that's why we can't always be connection with other people. There are more good people, and I am sure you'll meet someone like him again!

P.S. You sound like a so4, just a personal opinion. You are chill. I can sense how you have a tendency towards fantasy, but it's projected towards other people at times, and that you have a level of emotional depth that really allows you to express how you feel accurately. I admire you ngl, but I kinda fear that someone would take advantage of your kindness one day, I just hope you stay cautious.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love those Katherine fauvre videos where she comments on each tritype..such interesting patterns she observes

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think enneagram stuff is more useful in sensing someone compatible. Men with particular tritypes (like 721 or 846) go for me..men with partic instinct stacking, men with 8 in the tritype or wing 8..these are the things to look out for (or think about fleetingly)

I think I met my ideal type many years ago- and then I fell for another guy, who somewhat reminded me of him, even though different. So I think this is the ideal- we chase an ideal. We look for something like the ideal.
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 08-05-2023 at 11:49 AM.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure what enneagram I am. I just peacefully glow in futures and empires of levity and conception to aspire with heartfelt song and tides bounding and refracting amulets of golden sunrise and swiftly tilting entanglement.
    Raptor became Kangaskhan and won every time by beating George Lucas in 2022, and Marius Florin in 2014, styles galore cockpit drenching soda mimic glaring facets ordering rungs of chimney tied tongue toad refurbishing news and penalties with sprites and action figures comet punch sinking lucid dawns enhancing levity and crafts bookcase lording fine tuned arboretums nasty plot engineering rocketry
    Raptor even won World Cup 1998 as Pikachu Arceus, dancing cyclones force utopia pleasant vibrations reanimated conjuration to scary face elvish scales blocking the sun
    Marius Florin was the other Lugia in 2006, bathed in white water purity of extreme contemplation and magical holiness, and therefore Raptor won World Cup 2006 as well, fighting encore resting piece cupcake fruit roll ups!!
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wes Shingo View Post
    I'm not sure what enneagram I am. I just peacefully glow in futures and empires of levity and conception to aspire with heartfelt song and tides bounding and refracting amulets of golden sunrise and swiftly tilting entanglement.
    9w1 with 5 in the stacking?

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Saw a nice little note on fauvre’s website where she mentions that the second wing type is reflected inwardly..

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think we can have an ‘outward’/ public tritype as well as our normal one. I think we can take on traits of another tritype later in life. These types might be types adjacent to ours, e.g 946 could become 926. I think we sometimes have a ‘tritype’ flavour to certain relationships, e.g 826 is the ultimate heroic tritype for me, and you could have a relationship that feels like a heroic adventure.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123