Thread: Your "Enneagram Dual"

Hybrid View

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Well, this overview is just an attempt at getting closer to some kind of Enneagram type compatibility idea, or rather which type(s) would benefit your personality structure the most.

I do agree that health is quite important, however I've found this "Enneagram Dual" stuff applying to both healthier and less healthy married couples.
    If you don't care for it, fine. This overview is not really supposed to be followed.

I have not mentioned it in the article, but based on my observations etc etc, the real importance in Enneagram compatibility are (besides health, but that is a no brainer): instinctual stackings and sharing at least one type in the Tritype (e.g 496 with 631).

There hasn't been a long term couple to my knowledge that has NOT shared a type in their tritype.
    And whenever they claimed they did not, I discovered one of the individuals was mistyped.

Psychological studies usually conclude that Similarity is very important when it comes to people matching up; similarity in attractiveness, in background, in values, and so forth. Sharing one type in the Tritype creates an added sense of Similarity. People who share one type in the tritype usually have more similar interests, goals, and even childhoods or upbringings (yes, I believe a big part of Enneagram is nurture, @Viktor has explained the role of nurture for Enneagram types well recently).
    Last edited by Olimpia; 04-12-2017 at 07:54 AM.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"