Hybrid View

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    can you send me some links of the interviews?
    Of course. I should have added a video to my previous post, because I already anticipated that you would ask for a video.
    Here are two videos:

Jan Böhmermann seems ILE to me, btw.

I think quasi-identicals are sometimes tricky to type, since both have the same 4th dimensional functions.
    Yeah, sometimes.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Of course. I should have added a video to my previous post, because I already anticipated that you would ask for a video.
    Here are two videos:

Jan Böhmermann seems ILE to me, btw.

Yeah, sometimes.
    one thing I need to mention is that I also use Gulenko's DCNH-System when I type people and that I think she is a normalising subtype, so her extroverted functions won't be as visible. regarding Se, I immediatly notice that she wears a golden? watch in both videos. She is also not very emotionally expressive compared to Böhmermann, who I typed as ILE. he uses Ne a lot in the first video, coming up with silly ideas during the interview or fumbling his arms through the air. 5:10-5:32. I find her much more mature, too. she's very serious when she talks about chemistry. she also seems to have a little bit of romanticism, which is related to Ni (second video 7:30-8:30). she also likes
    Richard Feynman, who is also LIE in my opinion. so yeah, I still think she's a LIE.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

one thing I need to mention is that I also use Gulenko's DCNH-System when I type people and that I think she is a normalising subtype, so her extroverted functions won't be as visible.
    I have to admit that I'm better at typing males than females. I don't know why.

regarding Se, I immediatly notice that she wears a golden? watch in both videos.
    Wearing jewelry is a sign of Se valuing? Really?

she's very serious when she talks about chemistry.
    I'm serious too when I'm talking about subjects I'm adept in.

she also seems to have a little bit of romanticism, which is related to Ni (second video 7:30-8:30).
    Ni in a NT type can manifest as romanticism?

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Wearing jewelry is a sign of Se valuing? Really?"

I'm not saying that it's a proof that she uses Se, but it's a sign. the way she dresses makes me think that it's supposed to be a status symbol. alpha NTs usually care little about their appearance.

"Ni in a NT type can manifest as romanticism? "

yes, beta and gamma types have romantic values, she also says that there's a certain beauty in chemistry. I've typed her as LIE based on other information, but nothing in the interviews made me question my typing.