Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
My impression is that they use coaching for the presenters incl. Horst, but it's not scripted. Does it make sense to script the show? I don't think so. There too many people involved. A lot of them wouldn't be able to act on a script, because they are not skilled actors.
btw. That would be a huge fake.

Healthy -leading people can get along with a vast varity of people, because they can adapt themselves to different people.

Based on his very good people skills, a ego type is most probable for Wolfgang. ESE is no choice, because he is not PoLR.
That leaves beta NF for Wolfgang.

His entry in Wikipedia says: champion gymnast, won the Upper Palatinate championship six times. German champion in apparatus gymnastics. "world champion of handwalking"
Sounds very valuing to me. So I conclued SEE for Ludwig, he shows demonstrative.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludwig_Hofmaier

I can also see SLI for her, tbh. Haven't seen much from her, but sensing and thinking ego was quite obvious for me.

Sometimes I confuse facts, because I don't use much to type other people. as function is too detached and doesn't spot for differences in other people.

But I guess you are more skilled and experienced in typing other people. I'm still at beginner level.
The show does have extras and hidden castings I've read, it's more of a charade than you'd think But it's true that it would make no sense, and it doesn't feel scripted when I ask my gut. Too much mishaps, imperfect/cheap items, and strange characters in there, they can only use cutting.

Especially Hamlet I think, intuition gives a good base for acting and improv in any situation.

IEI is extremely unlikely with PoLR as well. He's talking about good deals like Fabian.

Winning something doesn't indicate ! I'd rather hear why he chose these disciplines.

Yup!

That's okay, don't worry. ~pat pat~ I'll whip your ass into shape until you surpass me because that's actually easy, I'm quite a flop at typing but I try hard to advance You make very good guesses sometimes as far as I can judge, it leaves me "oh.. this is right" or "ah, didn't think of that, and it's good". Maybe it's just your intuition that lets some details slide, this can happen as well and is not a problem since you aren't next-level stubborn about it. Got my sharp eyes on them posts, creepy big brother is dead. This is: big sister Do we have other TV personas to type?