Threaded View

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    For the act, I'm curious if it's real or just a scripted persona he uses.
    My impression is that they use coaching for the presenters incl. Horst, but it's not scripted. Does it make sense to script the show? I don't think so. There too many people involved. A lot of them wouldn't be able to act on a script, because they are not skilled actors.
    btw. That would be a huge fake.

I can see ESE at 1:08 in this one when he raves about the people and suggests creating a market to feel good and having an adventure, a celebration, all with the typical praise language
    Healthy -leading people can get along with a vast varity of people, because they can adapt themselves to different people.

Oh EIE leader for him. Definitely interesting.
    Based on his very good people skills, a ego type is most probable for Wolfgang. ESE is no choice, because he is not PoLR.
    That leaves beta NF for Wolfgang.

What activity?
    His entry in Wikipedia says: champion gymnast, won the Upper Palatinate championship six times. German champion in apparatus gymnastics. "world champion of handwalking"
    Sounds very valuing to me. So I conclued SEE for Ludwig, he shows demonstrative.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludwig_Hofmaier

I could see it. She is rather awkward with Horst but suggestive to E... yeah, she lights up.
    I can also see SLI for her, tbh. Haven't seen much from her, but sensing and thinking ego was quite obvious for me.

Sometimes I confuse facts, because I don't use much to type other people. as function is too detached and doesn't spot for differences in other people.

But I guess you are more skilled and experienced in typing other people. I'm still at beginner level.
    Last edited by WinnieW; 02-28-2018 at 02:05 PM.