Thread: Four-type subtype theory

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

NooOOo way

anyway before you came out with that I came in here to say I like your system but I need it to be fleshed out more because it does seem to suffer from some problems, namely that slippage could mean eventually everyone is everything; but at the same time I see how that could be the underlying truth and this is in someway hitting on that

id also like to know how this effects quadra values because I feel like that is a major cornerstone of how I understand socionics and type people

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    NooOOo way

anyway before you came out with that I came in here to say I like your system but I need it to be fleshed out more because it does seem to suffer from some problems, namely that slippage could mean eventually everyone is everything; but at the same time I see how that could be the underlying truth and this is in someway hitting on that

id also like to know how this effects quadra values because I feel like that is a major cornerstone of how I understand socionics and type people
    At the moment what I think is that quadra values depend on which center is more active. I have seen IEIs that seem to embody more the gamma quadra than beta due to having a more prominent third center (in which they would be a gamma rational).

And yeah, this theory needs to be developed more throughly, but I also feel that there is underlying truth in it.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    At the moment what I think is that quadra values depend on which center is more active. I have seen IEIs that seem to embody more the gamma quadra than beta due to having a more prominent third center (in which they would be a gamma rational).

And yeah, this theory needs to be developed more throughly, but I also feel that there is underlying truth in it.
    I agree, the good IEI's feel like they have one foot in gamma

without going into the theory just spitballing off of feels I feel like I'd be LII EIE ESI and SLI. Do you think it has to do with how we "feel" our blocks? Like to me LII represents super ego, but even without thinking explicitly in those terms I just feel like I have a little LII in me; same goes for EIE/SLI, etc.. it doesn't line up as nicely in the other blocks (for me) yet I still think I exhibit traits from those types that is potentially coming from that direction

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    I agree, the good IEI's feel like they have one foot in gamma

without going into the theory just spitballing off of feels I feel like I'd be LII EIE ESI and SLI. Do you think it has to do with how we "feel" our blocks? Like to me LII represents super ego, but even without thinking explicitly in those terms I just feel like I have a little LII in me; same goes for EIE/SLI, etc.. it doesn't line up as nicely in the other blocks (for me) yet I still think I exhibit traits from those types that is potentially coming from that direction
    A preliminary typing for you in this theory could be ESI-SLE-SLI-LII. Your body and soul centers could have prominence. I followed a similar procedure when finding my types; I knew that I had an EII, SEE and SLI in me besides my main type. I bet many people feel the same when they begin researching their type; they find that they relate to more than one type.