Thread: Carrie-Anne Moss

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Carrie-Anne Moss

From this interview, she describes herself as intuitive, non-logical, great with people, interested in matters of the heart. I'm hearing and seeing Intuition and Ethics. Curious to your typings.

And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you?- Matthew 6:30

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Regardless of type, just want to say she seems like a gracious and realistic person. Nice qualities when combined.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Carrie-Anne Moss is like a clone of one of my family members.

She has tested in Socionics as ISTp though I can't yet rule out she is an N type. I am not sure if she has tested correctly as I only occasionally get to see her as she lives in a different state.

She has an enormous focus on health with excessive working out including yoga, has suffered from eating disorders, does not like to miss out on anything, has some jealousy from when we were young that I was better at everything than her, except for cooking which she enjoys (lol, but isn't the greatest) although she thinks she is and her meals are appreciated.

She desires to be the 'cool' aunt type and is quite successful at this, has a belief in the energy of stones, is a Disney movie fan with Frozen being her favourite. She rather continuously 'speed cleans' her environment, enjoys travel but does this separate from her husband, however she more than readily joins my family and her daughter for trips.

Despite her having a somewhat close bond with myself out of all her ties, I can at times unknowingly upset her and therefore don't hear from her for quite a time. Eventually things return to normal whatever normal is.

She is a kind of 'closed' person with distance kept (?), however has a girly social etiquette norm thing occurring, ie nails, hair, clothes, body tan, wants to be fav aunt, lives to be a fav nan.

Throughout life she has been after love which she freely admits. She desires to be loved so much or is it experience love inside herself? Perhaps it's just a real self focus so not easy for someone to love her but I know how much she needs it and cares about it.

Anyway....nothing here about Carrie-Anne Moss just someone I know who V.I's alike and displays the same body language.
    Last edited by Hays; 08-21-2016 at 11:29 AM.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Intuitive for sure. Maybe Ni smth at quick glance. For some reason she doesnt seem ethical.

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll post a different interview. She's much warmer and more open in this one. In most of them, her laughter is suppressed and her hand motions are limited. She seems quite different in other interviews, more reserved, more edgy. Perhaps it depends on her environment.

I'll post another ther when I get back home.
    And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you?- Matthew 6:30

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

INFp according to your definition, but I get Fi. Whenever she starts to get affect-based, some restriction kicks in

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I get a Te/Fi and intuitive impression from her. In that second interview she briefly reminded me of Angelina Jolie, though they don't seem much alike in person. ILI-Ni is probably what fits her the closest. The Ni subtype of ILI can appear to be almost ethical and EII-like: http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?t...p_.28Ni-ILI.29

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think she's a good example of female ILI...

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI
    Last edited by Jake; 02-06-2017 at 04:00 AM. Reason: Changed from SLI to ESI

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One thing I noticed when I was watching these videos is that she talks incessantly about how she feels about things. Lots of Fi there, also Ni.

TIM
    ILI-Te/5w4/548/sx-sp
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII-Fi

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always thought she was an ESI.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE-Si >> SLI