Thread: Type My Friend (Member Questionnaire)

Hybrid View

TIM
    RLOEI 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Horatio

I suppose SEI with social anxiety is also possible. I took his interests in fashion and cooking to be Si mobilizing, didn't consider that it could be base. He never seems "at one with his environment" though, and has great difficult relaxing and enjoying pleasure in the moment. It's something he struggles with and talks about wishing he could do all the time. He also doesn't have a strong grasp on his health or his internal bodily sensations, and talks about wishing he had clarity in that regard. He does prefer quick decisions and actions. He dislikes reading most of the time because he can't focus long enough to enjoy it. We've considered that he might actually have ADD. Also, his sensing appears to be very weak, as if he has no Se at all. I have difficulty seeing 3D Se.

I also have a hard time seeing him as a member of the "socials" club.

"When a group consists of members of this club, but without either of the two quadras having greater weight, its interactions are likely to be based on enjoying conversations over their families and personal relationships, artistic and sensorial interests such as cooking, gossip, and group social activities such as parties, dancing, travels and sportive activities. It's the stereotypical "women's group", although obviously such clubs formed only of men also exist, with common activities and interests usually focused around sports or, depending on the age structure, partying, clubbing and the like. "

The only thing in that description which applies to him is cooking, maybe travels. He would find everything else revolting.

He's also extremely disorganized, and seems to have a strong grasp on Ne. He's always jumping around to random new ideas, coming up with novel ways to try things, tuned in to things that are weird and different.

Also, not sure if this is relevant, but he's a nihilist and his favorite philosopher is Nietzsche.

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Food View Post
    @Horatio

I suppose SEI with social anxiety is also possible. I took his interests in fashion and cooking to be Si mobilizing, didn't consider that it could be base. He never seems "at one with his environment" though, and has great difficult relaxing and enjoying pleasure in the moment. It's something he struggles with and talks about wishing he could do all the time. He also doesn't have a strong grasp on his health or his internal bodily sensations, and talks about wishing he had clarity in that regard. He does prefer quick decisions and actions. He dislikes reading most of the time because he can't focus long enough to enjoy it. We've considered that he might actually have ADD. Also, his sensing appears to be very weak, as if he has no Se at all. I have difficulty seeing 3D Se.

I also have a hard time seeing him as a member of the "socials" club.

"When a group consists of members of this club, but without either of the two quadras having greater weight, its interactions are likely to be based on enjoying conversations over their families and personal relationships, artistic and sensorial interests such as cooking, gossip, and group social activities such as parties, dancing, travels and sportive activities. It's the stereotypical "women's group", although obviously such clubs formed only of men also exist, with common activities and interests usually focused around sports or, depending on the age structure, partying, clubbing and the like. "

The only thing in that description which applies to him is cooking, maybe travels. He would find everything else revolting.

He's also extremely disorganized, and seems to have a strong grasp on Ne. He's always jumping around to random new ideas, coming up with novel ways to try things, tuned in to things that are weird and different.

Also, not sure if this is relevant, but he's a nihilist and his favorite philosopher is Nietzsche.
    Agree. Also, in his questionnaire he wrote that he has trouble with sensing functions. That's unlike an SEI.
    However: Disorganized, impatient, (emotionality in disagreements, )does not read a lot: speaks against LII but I can see it as a byproduct of his social anxiety and ADD-like traits.
    @thehotelambush what do you think about LII?