I'm uncertain of my friend's type, so I asked him to fill out the member questionnaire. He gave me permission to post it here. Thank you for the assistance.

What is beauty? What is love?
Beauty is subjective, it's a feeling you get from looking at or experiencing something either purely on an aesthetic level or on a deeper one. You can see beauty in a face, in art, in a concept, a story etc...

What are your most important values?
My ability to feel empathy and a desire to help others. I value honesty with those I care about.

Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
I don’t hold any real belief in god for many reasons, though the main one is probably that nothing has ever happened to me that shows me that god could exist, the idea of god itself has always come from people.

Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
I dislike all forms of suffering so I dislike war in that regard. I feel that it is likely inevitable though, but even so it’s best if we work together to minimize the suffering caused by it. Power is when you have agency over your own life and/or the life of others.

What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
I enjoy long conversations about the feelings of others, why they think the way they do, what caused them to think this way etc… I also enjoy theoretical ideas and concepts, such as enjoyable things that may happen in the future.

Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
I’ve always had an interest in drugs, both those used by doctors and more recreational ones. Most of the focus on my body comes from fear, I’m somewhat of a hypochondriac. I also have a small interest in body mods and fashion, anything that sticks out or seems less human.

What do you think of daily chores?
I’ve always been bad at maintaining a habit of doing chores. I tend to do them as and when I feel like doing them. I like the idea of having a routine but I can never rely on my emotional state to actually have one.

Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
I don’t really watch films or read books.

What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
I cry when I feel I’ve upset someone or when I see something suffering. I enjoy watching comedy and it makes me smile. I smile when me and a friend both talk about doing something fun, I also smile when I’m nervous.

Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
I don’t think I ever have.

What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
I dislike many things about myself. I have a fear of people, I can’t be self motivated without the use of drugs, I dislike many human traits and feelings. Other people probably think I’m weak because of my anxiety and my poor ability to stand up for myself, the anxiety makes it hard to think around people so I often appear somewhat dumber than I really am.

What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
I like that I’m honest with myself, I like that I hate myself if that makes sense. I don’t have many strengths.

In what areas of your life would you like help?
I guess I need people to give me a reason to do things. I need other people to help me see why I should and shouldn’t do things. When I do want to do something but don’t have the motivation I need people to help push me along.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
When there’s something I want to do but there’s something I don’t have that I need to do it. I can’t rely on myself to want to do it in the future so if I can’t do it now I know I probably won’t want to do it later. If I want to cook something and I don’t have an ingredient I often feel stuck. This often makes me feel stressed and like I shouldn’t have even tried. I feel stuck when the only way to get something done is to talk to people, my social anxiety always holds me back.

What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
I dislike closed minded people or people that make strong emotional opinions not based on facts. I hate it when people pick and choose whatever facts support their argument. I hate it when people can’t see double standards. I hate it when people think they’re right all the time. I can get along with most people but I enjoy being around people who are like me in some ways or people who stick out from the norm.

How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
Sex is something I’ve always wanted but rarely got. The main thing I want in a partner is honesty and an open mind. I’d rather my partner says something bad about me if that’s how they really feel rather than keep it to themselves. I want a partner who understands me and who I understand. If they have the same interests as me it’s a plus but by no means a must.

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
I would want to plan and research everything before I had a child. I wouldn’t want the child to end up like me in that they find it hard to be happy. I would want to teach them some of the things I value like honesty and compassion. I would want to make sure I have everything is my life managed and planned like my financial status and emotional state.

A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
Sometimes my immediate reaction is anger but I dislike it when I have that reaction and try to fight it. I would want to know what lead them to that belief and try to see the logic behind it. I probably wouldn't try to change their belief but I would point out flaws in their logic if I saw any. I’d much rather have a discussion about it than a fight. beliefs that differ from mine can often be interesting once you dig deeper and see why they believe what they do.

How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
I make most of my friends online. I find it better this way since I can be 100% honest with them about myself from the start and if they go away it just means they weren't really my friend. IRL I have problems opening up to my friends and showing my true feelings so I don’t always feel like they’re really my friends.

How do you behave around strangers?
I normally just keep to myself around other people and make minimal effort to interact with them.