TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thelocust View Post
    ??? What do you reckon?
    My best guess from your avatar picture is EII. The person in that picture seems more worldly than an IEI, more a part of the real world. Also, EII's tend to wear clothes which are very conservative and tasteful, while IEI's tend to a slightly darker, more eccentric look. Not all, of course, because IEI's can be all over the map, but your red sweater seems designed to attract an LSE. To church.

Also, your lipstick color is coordinated with the color of your sweater, which is very Si to me.

Finally, Black is cold and mysterious, White is Purity, and Red is strong feelings. All the colors of the Nazi flag, and together they invoke strong subjective feelings. Fi.

But my typing should come with a warning label. I'm wrong much of the time. I recommend that you get some other opinions, and take some of the recommended tests.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    but your red sweater seems designed to attract an LSE. To church.
    Hahaha! It was designed to keep me warm on that one cold December night.

I will say however, I am definitely of this world despite wanting to escape it all the time...

Anyway thanks for your observations. I'm going to stick to EII until I start doubting myself again.