Thread: EII-Ne and IEI-Ni

Threaded View

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After much contemplation and research I'm starting to think I could be EII-Fi...

I think I met an unhealthy SLE once and our communication styles clashed. I tried to explain people's behaviours to him so he'd be less judgemental and more understanding of them, accept that they're different and that he can't actually ever change them (he had the tendency to want to control his environment and compare people to each other as a way of understanding them, as opposed to seeing them as individuals with their own unique experiences)... all he did was project and think I was condoning other people's behaviour for my own benefit... like to justify my own actions. Huge misunderstandings pursued and I seemed to be the only one out of both of us that was aware of what was actually happening the whole time, but I was wayyyyyy too drained to even address it afterward.

I don't really relate to the Delta descriptions, though and my behaviour tends to be situational. I will be polite to people who's philosophies I don't agree with for the sake of good relations, especially if it's family... I'm good humoured and will even tease people but when I see they can't handle criticism I tend to back off because I know nothing good will come out of it.
    Last edited by velveteen; 04-06-2017 at 12:38 PM.