Hybrid View

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Wow... I'm glad that you were able to see that, personally.

What about the comment, "Everything else will only block the light of humanity"? Is the ethical focus on "humanity" not NF, the "humanitarians" concerns?

Are you really favoring how he dresses or how he appears over those?
    The light? I am not looking and nitpicking on his words he's Se Ti. His Ti was apparent in one of the interviews and I sensed his extrovert nature and somewhat commanding demeanor so I put Ti second and opted for Se over Ne due to lack of ILE characteristics in interviews

Physical objects, elements, and people can be mobilized to achieve a goal.

Se is intrisinctly involved in observing the properties of objects in the immediate sense. What precise color is it, how does it taste, what exactly does it smell like? Strong Se focuses easily and constantly on the outer properties of the objects at hand. Take fashion--is the cut of your shirt immaculate? Take martial arts--at what angle is the arc of the fist coming towards your face? How do I mobilize the force of my body to deflect and/or immobilize the threat? The same process with sports. The possibilities are endless.

Se observes the potential to mobilize people to enact his will dynamically, and based on this observation analyzes what he might use to cause the enforcement of his will.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-21-2017 at 06:29 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html