Threaded View

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    He was an extroverted, gregarious, active, sociable, expansive, high levels of energy type of person. Thus, I type him an Extratim. He does have a somewhat forceful or, I would rather say, bold and forthright presence/attitude, but so do many sensory types, including myself (although to a lesser extent, probably). I think your analysis of his book title is ridiculous. It makes no sense to type a simple declarative statement someone used as their book title. And if you think he is "forcing his viewpoints", I would say you're either very ignorant or just unfamiliar with him and therefore misinterpreting what you've read about him and/or the book. If I had to guess, I'd say you're both. Especially after being informed—by you—that religion can be (or is) true or false.

The only other palatable Socionics type for Hitch would be Te-LIE, enneagram type 8 variety. Or the more far-fetched SEE possibility. But I think he fits the LSE profile best.
    From what I could tell, he focused more on the ethical arguments than answering the question of whether or not God exists which to me indicates a preference for ethics over logic. Then again, I don't claim to know a lot about him, so I admit my view of him could be off

The difference between logic and ethics is objective evaluation (true/false, correct/incorrect) vs subjective evaluation (good/bad, fantastic/horrible). I see more preference for subjective evaluation than objective evaluation in Christopher Hitchens
    Last edited by AbZero; 03-27-2017 at 05:05 PM.