Thread: hotelambush Extended Questionnaire v0.2 (AbZero)

Threaded View

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    @Cassandra and @Cosmic Teapot, any ideas? Maybe also the ILI experts @Resonare, @Daddy Lessons.
    I was summoned to share my humble opinion...and I have none. I don't have the time to read trough all of that.
    I'm sure Cass and the others will be more constructive.

@AbZero, In case you feel confident in typing other people, especially the people close to you, it's a good idea to examine what qualities you like about them. What problems in your life makes you seek their council? What about their behavior irritates you?

My SLI friend gets irritated by ESE's and EIE (duh). But more by the EIE because he isn't concerned about hygiene (bad breath and so on. But not all EIE's of course!!). She tries to point that out to him.However, since he doesn't appreciate that kind of "help" they both dislike each other. What she hates most about him, is his scheming (Ni), manipulating people and making unnessecary drama.

The SLI recently got insanely interested in philosophy but she doesn't know where to start or where to find good resources. She needs an IEE like Chae to come up with a lot of different topics, people and concepts to investigate.
    SLI's are a bit like cats imo. They are attentive to cleanliness, even when they look like slobs for a day. They love comfort and will provide that for their guests without making a fuss about it. They are rather subtitle like offering tea and then somehow cookies appear. It doesn't mean that they're proper 24/7 but they do focus on the dusty floor, or the smell of clothes and, when they care, won't hesitate to tell you when you stink, lol.

In Stratiyevskaya's description of conflict relations between ESE and ILI, on her blog http://socionika-forever.blogspot.de/ (it's all Russian), she describes that one of the things the ESE hates about ILI is his tendency to play with people like puppets or chess pieces on a board.
    I've never seen my SLI do anything like that. Obviously I can't read her thoughts but she isn't interested in long-range planning. She's more "spontaneous" and when I dated an IEE, that spontaneity was exactly what he searched for (I got a rebuff from him. I'll die alone).
    I think if you have thought processes that involve planning and manipulation, there is a high chance that you value Ni and that you're ILI.
    Last edited by Cosmic Teapot; 06-07-2017 at 08:46 PM. Reason: pardon my horrible Engllish