TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jailbait View Post
    I can see 3w2. She's very entertaining.

As for Swift, I would say either 361 or 368. More 361 because her relationship with anger is awkward, which could be pertained to 3 but 8 fixed 3s seem to have no problem expressing anger (ex. Nicki, who makes it cool). She seems to have more of a 1 approach to it and a moral streak, though sometimes tries to make it cool too but it feels off.

Hey that should be it, 1 fix is a good idea. Taylor's identity often revolves around not wanting to be seen as bad, and now that the pressure is too high on her, she criticizes herself instead. 8 has no problem playing the bad gal or guy or admitting flaws (unless it strips them off their power), that's why Taylor is awkward but Nicki has it down to a T:

Taylor used the dominatrix 8 trope in LWYMMD as well but it was more to look good and to mock herself... which is 3 and 1!

The trope that she pulls off best is the female sexual or social 1's dilemma, the Madonna-Whore complex:

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    They're certainly Se/Ni and (semi-)duals, Ninja is SxE as far as I know and Yolandi is Ni base. I've seen her as lead somewhere, too?

They have some creepier stuff that I don't like, this is too much for instance even if the song has awesome energy:

100% agree with Beta for them, they are as Beta as it gets, merry quadra 'crazy' humour but with the extreme and intense Beta touch. They never fail to amaze me and their originality and 'freshness' is boundless. They always got their hands on the pulse of time. I would call them one if not THE most revolutionary bands/ musical groups of modern time. True Beta revolution, haha. Though I also showed this to some other Betas and some aren't as fond of them as me, lol .

One of their latest amazing short films, it inspired me to try something similar, hehe.
    Last edited by dot; 09-04-2017 at 03:55 PM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MaviTilki View Post
    100% agree with Beta for them, they are as Beta as it gets, merry quadra 'crazy' humour but witht he extreme and intense Beta touch. They never fail to amaze me and their originality and 'freshness' is boundless. They always got their hands on the pulse of time. I would call them one if not THE most revolutionary bands/ musical groups of modern time. True Beta revolution, haha. Though I also showed this to some other Betas and some eren't as fond of them as me, lol .

One of their latest amazing short films, it inspired me to try something similar, hehe.
    I agree, they are quite a phenomenon! Tell me what your project was, I'm curious What inspired me the most is their style, I mean they managed to become instantly recognizable. Ninja with his SLE 873-ness, Yolandi the ethereal IEI 479(?). Their chemistry is pretty good. I would call it a revolution in terms of trying something else, they are so out of the ordinary, they offend the right way, and they are proud of their language and culture. They shock and stir people so much with their artistic takeover it's always fun to watch I can imagine that even other Betas are repulsed by the mess they create, it's really for a certain type of taste. Irrational > rational all the way. Hm my favorite song... Happy Go Sucky Fucky should be it, this is the contraflow PoLR anthem.

https://soundcloud.com/die-antwoord-france/happy-go-sucky-fucky

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

heh yolandi is not 4... 7 maybe. and 8 fixed. sp/sx. 479 tritype is super gentle. e.g. Kate Bush.

I actually think she might be triple assertive.

The guy might be 6. 649?
    Last edited by maniac; 08-30-2017 at 11:35 AM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    heh yolandi is not 4... 7 maybe. and 8 fixed. sp/sx. 479 tritype is super gentle. e.g. Kate Bush.

I actually think she might be triple assertive.

The guy might be 6. 649?
    Yolandi is super gentle actually! Watkin Tudor, 6? Could be an option but it has to be cp. Their artist and behind the scenes personalities have quite a large discrepancy

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yolandi is super gentle actually! Watkin Tudor, 6? Could be an option but it has to be cp. Their artist and behind the scenes personalities have quite a large discrepancy

Isn't 4w3 often mistaken for e7? And yeah on-stage persona always differs from real persona.. this is art after all.
    I could see cp6w7 for him.. but not sure, hehe. My EIE room mate also likes Die Antwoord after me showing them to her!

Btw I also met an IEE-Fi sx/so e7 (not sure which wing.. but I would rather say 7w8) who also likes Die Antwoord and Ninja is his tattoo inspiration. We bonded over this, lol.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

In that video she barely talks so it doesn't tell much.. no offense. the overall intuitive impression I get is someone assertive and not gentle. Look at her body language on stage and what she sings about. If she's sp/sx which I think she will be relatively quiet in interviews because it's just a bunch of small talk usually. But quiet do not equal gentle.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Isn't 4w3 often mistaken for e7? And yeah on-stage persona always differs from real persona.. this is art after all.
    I could see cp6w7 for him.. but not sure, hehe. My EIE room mate also likes Die Antwoord after me showing them to her!

Btw I also met an IEE-Fi sx/so e7 (not sure which wing.. but I would rather say 7w8) who also likes Die Antwoord and Ninja is his tattoo inspiration. We bonded over this, lol.
    No, 4 is basically the opposite of 7 and that's a huge misconception.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrd View Post
    My feelings for Swift summarized:

・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My feelings for Swift summarized:

LOL she totally does look like one of these girls, haha. Yeah she just doesn't fit the bad girl stereotype.. she is too sterile and goody-two-shoes. One of the most inauthentic videos I've seen in a while.. I mean most of them are.. but this just doesn't really fit.
    Last edited by dot; 09-01-2017 at 01:31 PM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

She might be 9 fixed. That's why it looks so comedic.
    By the way what the hell is that song?

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LOL she totally does look like one of these girls, haha. Yeah she just doesn't fit the bad girl stereotype.. she is to sterile and goody-two-shoes. One of the most inauthentic videos I've seen since a while.. I mean most of them are.. but this just doesn't really fit.
    Lmao yess, so much secondhand embarassment. She's such cringe-fest from her "dancing" to trying to act badass, when she looks like an awkward teacher's pet who secretly believes in unicorns. Sit down and take a lesson from Rihanna.

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Taylor Swift: So 1w9 fix IMO. 9-fixed musicians mostly just come off as smoking lots of weed and not even thinking about anger, not righteously but awkwardly trying to be angry.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I dont see her seeing herself as having the "facts" about life and how it ought to be lived, like 1 would. some 9s can let their anger out in music, there are rock stars who are core 9. 9s usually need some kind of outlet for the anger.

This is angry to me:

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Her style of anger is much more like 1 than Björk.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

9-fixed musicians mostly just come off as smoking lots of weed and not even thinking about anger, not righteously but awkwardly trying to be angry.
    I know what you mean, they give that type of look

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As a side note, this is also why I said there's no way David Bowie was 9-fixed forever ago:

Quote Originally Posted by George - Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
    This song is NOT about heroin... If you read Playboy's article on David Bowie, he always says that he hated so-called 'slow drugs' such as heroin and weed due to the fact that they lowered his potential. He only took 'fast drugs' such as cocaine and ecstasy so he could work for longer- get your facts right! In this article he also mentions how he believed in fascism: he would not delve into the world of politics and ethics unless he believed that he could create a bit of a stir (something he quite liked doing!). His songs are not so much about meanings, merely random collaborations that he believed sounded rhythmical.
    http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=684

Taylor Swift is So 1-fixed af. E9 isn't a word for "people I don't like," @maniac. (Even if you've switched to liking him now.)

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Bowie is in my opinion clearly 9 fixed. I have same exact opinion/ relation to drugs as him, and I'm 9 fixed.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

As a side note, this is also why I said there's no way David Bowie was 9-fixed forever ago:

http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=684

Taylor Swift is So 1-fixed af. E9 isn't a word for "people I don't like," @maniac. (Even if you've switched to liking him now.)
    David Bowie was 8 fixed (478 imo - triple creative)

Taylor's type is a bit of a mystery to me still. But i do not think she's core 3. She looks too awkward in the "i'm the boss"/"it's all about me" role. And soc first can kinda look 3, and 1.
    That someone thought she could be triple assertive is hilarious.
    Last edited by maniac; 09-03-2017 at 08:20 AM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Core three + SO/SX works - people love her, hate her, she will capitalize on it being $ucce$$ful, getting fame, mon€€€€yyyy, and new relationships for `material´ anyways! That's the three's way of achieving, once you talk about them they already won (or so they think). And her mom - 2w1? - groomed her into that "reputation" mindset. You can ask any three, myself included, there's always one certain person whose "I am proud of you" is the [internalized] motor of everything. I really am not sure about Taylor's wing though

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

David Bowie was 8 fixed (478 imo - triple creative)

Taylor's type is a bit of a mystery to me still. But i do not think she's core 3. She looks too awkward in the "i'm the boss"/"it's all about me" role. And soc first can kinda look 3, and 1.
    That someone thought she could be triple assertive is hilarious.
    Congratulations! Now your head is halfway out of your ass, type people like Bled and me halfway right, or niffer for that matter.

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Bowie is in my opinion clearly 9 fixed. I have same exact opinion/ relation to drugs as him, and I'm 9 fixed.
    8w9 probably. 3 disintegrates to 9 so if it's not prominent it could look like that. Your psychopathy and dark triad test scores tend to be a bit above average. The drugs thing wasn't all of it though. Bowie also did most of the things he did just to piss people off was the other half of the quote.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Congratulations! Now your head is halfway out of your ass, type people like Bled and me halfway right, or niffer for that matter.
    Says the person who changes their typing every other day

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Says the person who changes their typing every other day
    Every other day = several months
    TIL

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567