Thread: Pictures of Your Favorite Food

Threaded View

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    To evaluate a taste is important to know in practice, but not to fantasy. What you did wrongly sometimes, based on the known.
    Also, by your messages you seem Se valued. In case it's Ni, then even an experience mb not enough to make you more adequate in this.
    Besides you may tell not what you think, what is quite possibly if you have F type. It's what I'm mostly inclined to think about you and said before.
    The only thing she has said is this:

Quote Originally Posted by pixie dreams View Post
    I guess I don't like how the flavor and texture of the prunes and chicken would clash together. It'll make it too sweet imo but I guess it's cultural differences. Chicken is usually spicy here, battered and fried if not grilled with barbecue sauce or some other seasoning.
    and I think another message before this, essentially saying she doesn't like chicken and prunes

---
    might you be too hasty in assigning her "Se valued"? Just because she disagrees with you
    Does the entire world "conflict" (automatic Beta NFs) with you because they question your so-called 'right' or 'good judgment,' or could it be at least some of the fault lies in you? I am not even talking about the food stuff here, that's just preference. But I can't help but notice some patterns.
    Last edited by necrosebud; 10-25-2023 at 07:18 AM.