Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Type is the best at Typing?

TIM
    Gamma
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    You forgot the "ä"
    You forgot to watch the movie that you linked to begin this thread.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hatesyardwork View Post
    You forgot to watch the movie that you linked to begin this thread.
    And you forgot to be polite

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Actually, I'm fine with blood and bloody rags. I've seen a lot of blood, so it's not a big deal.

This first line is tra la, tra la, tral la, because the "What's New?" summary doesn't respect spoiler tags. @Chae, I'd only freak if I were wearing something that I really liked, because it's hard to get blood out of some fabrics.
    This may be TMI, but I was once having sex with a woman and her period started, and I only noticed that when she went from slippery to sticky, so we got blood all over both of us and the sheets, too. She was really embarrassed, but I just said, No problem, let's get a couple of washcloths.
    How did the story go on *^* It gets interesting now.

TIM
    Gamma
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And you forgot to be polite
    Si PoLR...........it wouldn't freak me out, blood and shit doesn't bother me, but I would find it rude.

I spent 2 years in the Army in Schweinfurt and had a schnitzel thrown at me once by a German girl. Schnitzel to the head and brotchen hit me in the chest. Mustard all over me. She got a face full of Hefeweizen and I ran before she could get to the tampon. She might have been my conflictor.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hatesyardwork View Post
    Si PoLR...........it wouldn't freak me out, blood and shit doesn't bother me, but I would find it rude.

I spent 2 years in the Army in Schweinfurt and had a schnitzel thrown at me once by a German girl. Mustard all over me. She got a face full of Hefeweizen and I ran before she could get to the tampon.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

How did the story go on *^* It gets interesting now.
    Well, that was the story. I think it went on by us cleaning up, going to sleep, and having breakfast the next morning.

Personally, I think some women get really horny around the time of their periods. Not all, but some do. This particular one was fairly fastidious, so we did other things.

How would you imagine the story would continue?

...Wait. Don't tell me. This thread has been thoroughly derailed as it is.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Well, that was the story. I think it went on by us cleaning up, going to sleep, and having breakfast the next morning.

Personally, I think some women get really horny around the time of their periods. Not all, but some do. This particular one was fairly fastidious, so we did other things.

How would you imagine the story would continue?
    Hm. And 50/50. You're asking for

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No one gets most typings right the first time... The best typist is someone with an open-mind, who accepts any new incoming information and changes typing based on evidence without being completely clueless about it. And there's no real such thing as the "correct" type, because Socionics is not exact science... so the best that you can say is that it's likely that the person fits this type in the system the best.

And no offense, but some people tend to type anyone that they like or are romantically engaged with as their "duals"... Or there's the "couple bias" and type any couple as "duality".

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    No one gets most typings right the first time... The best typist is someone with an open-mind, who accepts any new incoming information and changes typing based on evidence without being completely clueless about it. And there's no real such thing as the "correct" type, because Socionics is not exact science... so the best that you can say is that it's likely that the person fits this type in the system the best.

And no offense, but some people tend to type anyone that they like or are romantically engaged with as their "duals"... Or there's the "couple bias" and type any couple as "duality".
    Thank you.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Intuition and logic are the main ingredients in the typing process, but other elements are involved as well. Fe is very useful in typing. Te and Ni are more relevant if you're typing people you don't know personally, otherwise it's more FeSi. Fi can be used to gauge your own reactions to the person's IM.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some combination of NT in theory, but every type can learn to type effectively using their ego functions. It becomes easy over time to get a hint of what channels people are looking and speaking through.
    Hey, feel free to PM me with any opinions about my type

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

iei-ni, eie-fe, and lsi-se are the most accurate. eie-fe most accurate. of all the forum members i've seen, juju and silke were the most skilled at typing people.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12