Hybrid View

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You are somewhat conscious of your PoLR (I can argue about ethical conventions pretty easily and show huge amounts of weak points ) but your act is not aligned accordingly (this is more in the moment stuff).

So you see it while being clueless resulting none or too much.

Same thing with suggestive where you are not fully conscious but you are receptive to it.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I cannot handle it. Cartoon violence is okay. Incidental violence is okay. Focus on morbidity or gore, e.g., Saw, is not okay.

My own blood doesn't bother me. Others' blood or injuries I can't handle.

If pressured into physical confrontation, and it actually happens, my mind loses all reason and effect, but I am conscious. I basically turn into the Terminator. No speaking. No blinking. Pain receptors turn off. Not cognizant of injuries. Angular movements. If a friend isn't around, I don't stop until blacked out.

Trypophobia.

I can force myself to watch gore etc., but it forces a personality shift into SEE.

It stems from the seat of EII neurosis, which is harm/attack. EII are phobic of injuring others. Well, afraid. Phobia begins and increases as you go deeper into EII land.

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    I cannot handle it. Cartoon violence is okay. Incidental violence is okay. Focus on morbidity or gore, e.g., Saw, is not okay.

My own blood doesn't bother me. Others' blood or injuries I can't handle.

If pressured into physical confrontation, and it actually happens, my mind loses all reason and effect, but I am conscious. I basically turn into the Terminator. No speaking. No blinking. Pain receptors turn off. Not cognizant of injuries. Angular movements. If a friend isn't around, I don't stop until blacked out.

Trypophobia.

I can force myself to watch gore etc., but it forces a personality shift into SEE.

It stems from the seat of EII neurosis, which is harm/attack. EII are phobic of injuring others. Well, afraid. Phobia begins and increases as you go deeper into EII land.
    Like I suspected in another thread, age turned you in an plain idiot. One of the first stuff socionic should be teaching you is to focus yourself on your strenght, not your weakness. Use your weakness to strenghten you strength, like a friend of mine said (and he have nothing to do with socionic, personnality typing and all these neurosis).

Perhaps we have not the same age but I already passed over the phase of drug deal, risky fight, being in permanent pressure due to what's next thing wich will happen. That's fucked up. And from the ppl Ive seen, these attitude are even fucked up for our contrary quadra, speaking mainly from ESTp (INFP have far less anxiety than myself when it come to possible fight, was with one of them for some time for drug stuff/bad plan (Ive met ESTp and seen how their life/thinking evolve more as client than d.d (don't wan't even write the stuff)), but I bet INFP end to understand the same things as ESTp and make them a bit more "socially normal" with age. But it seem they (INFP) are more loopy : they alternate beetween doing "bad" (for us at least) stuff and doing regular stuff trying having a work and all. They are doing just all what's about living complete life all the time, trying to be no permanent moral included.)) (some alpha perhaps can say me if Ive done a parenthesis fail lol)

Are you just aware of your vanity. Myself didn't had the vanity to include stuff like yours (or mine in this post, wich was used for example mainly) in my previous response in the thread.
    Last edited by noaydi; 06-06-2017 at 11:26 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by noaydi View Post
    Like I suspected in another thread, age turned you in an plain idiot. One of the first stuff socionic should be teaching you is to focus yourself on your strenght, not your weakness. Use your weakness to strenghten you strength, like a friend of mine said (and he have nothing to do with socionic, personnality typing and all these neurosis).

Perhaps we have not the same age but I already passed over the phase of drug deal, risky fight, being in permanent pressure due to what's next thing wich will happen. That's fucked up. And from the ppl Ive seen, these attitude are even fucked up for our contrary quadra, speaking mainly from ESTp (INFP have far less anxiety than myself when it come to possible fight, was with one of them for some time for drug stuff/bad plan (Ive met ESTp and seen how their life/thinking evolve more as client than d.d (don't wan't even write the stuff)), but I bet INFP end to understand the same things as ESTp and make them a bit more "socially normal" with age. But it seem they (INFP) are more loopy : they alternate beetween doing "bad" (for us at least) stuff and doing regular stuff trying having a work and all. They are doing just all what's about living complete life all the time, trying to be no permanent moral included.)

Are you just aware of your vanity. Myself didn't had the vanity to include stuff like yours (or mine here) in my previous response in the thread.
    ? I was answering a question, not asking one.