Thread: I filled another questionnare, just for YOU !

Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr inappropriate View Post
    I know you guys think I'm SLE (at least Beta ST) but how about LIE ? I know temperament and all but still ... I can sorta relate to @AdamStrange for example from what I see from him in chat or other posts... better than most Beta ST examples .
    @Myst Do you think this can be because I'm So last or sth ? Because I see you state that as a reason when you sometimes dont relate with some stereotypical Beta things. BTW, I ruled out Fe PoLR at this point so I wont consider SLI anymore

Edit: I seem to go through cycle of different types similar to how socities go through aplha to delta cycles over and over. My path seems to be ile(sei)-lsi-esi-sli.
    I just read your questionnaire, and I'd say you seem more SLE than LIE to me. You are more active, more present in the moment, than most of the LIE's that I know.
    The reason you might relate to some of what I write is because I have more Se than most LIE's. So much so, that I get along with IEI's pretty well for a while (to the point where one wanted to marry me) until they realize that I'm a Victim rather than an Aggressor.
    To me, you seem more Aggressor, more in the moment, and possibly Fi-PoLR for becoming doubtful and depressed in college for not making more friends. So, I'd guess that you are SLE.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I just read your questionnaire, and I'd say you seem more SLE than LIE to me. You are more active, more present in the moment, than most of the LIE's that I know.
    The reason you might relate to some of what I write is because I have more Se than most LIE's. So much so, that I get along with IEI's pretty well for a while (to the point where one wanted to marry me) until they realize that I'm a Victim rather than an Aggressor.
    To me, you seem more Aggressor, more in the moment, and possibly Fi-PoLR for becoming doubtful and depressed in college for not making more friends. So, I'd guess that you are SLE.
    My inital thought, its more about with valued 1D Fi rather than Se. It also could be just being a logical type,seeking reassurance/assitance in F matters. I have to think more on this at another time because I forgot my reasons, they were more of a feeling in the moment things, I guess.