I had a bit of time, so I decided to this questionarre. I'd like your opinions but dont feel free to troll.

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
The Extended Questionnaire v0.2

Tell me about yourself.

What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?

What are your values, and why?

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?

Describe your relations with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?

I did this parts in video I think so I'll skip them ...

How would your friends describe you?
They dont agree with each other, some think I'm an egoist asshole and others think I'm nice, fun guy and some think I'm quiet and boring; some think I do drugs and I'm a criminal.

What do people generally see as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
I'm carefree and optimistic. I'm kind and charming. I'm assertive most often, I can push aside unimportant shit if they disturb me. I learned to make friends easily, or to find people to hang out.

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?
I sometimes dont feel free to express myself or sth, I start judging people and I became more repressive of my emotions which makes me stressed/anxious.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?
Left on my own, I suck pretty much lol. I can manage probably most aspects, house-care, money, interests, lovelife but when I feel alone/isolate I stop taking care of anything and just do things that bring instant pleasure.

What things do you find to be a chore? What things do you enjoy more than others?
Dishes, paperwork with government or offices. I enjoy public transportation

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?
I ll become a rich dude with lost of bitches or an astronout... no pass this question...

If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?
Travel the world car/yatch, party, shoot films and do business. Working/business probably becomes more fun when you dont need them and when you are actually rich. Grow exoticplants and have a nice garden with crocodiles.

What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?
I'm not sure about other people's likes/dislikes. But I sometimes enjoy anxiety-provoking (softly illegal) activites. Also I like small talk which is a thing most people express their dislike. People being too expressive (using too much hand gestures, facial expressions) and talikng fast sometimes annoy me . People who say I'm just kidding also annoy me.

What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)? What do you think of daily chores?
Nothing except cleaning once a month. O dont like them, I wish there were some robot who could do them. But I guess what what woman are for

How do you behave around strangers?
A bit more reserved/observing until I got the know group dynamics ... More polite but also sometimes more rude... Just depends on the strangers and their purpose to be there.

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?
Thats a thing I like in open. Well my usually reaction is to scare them off if doesnt work beat them to a pulp. If I feel these options are not available, I'd move away giving them a bit of shit talk.

What is one common misconception that people have? Explain why it is wrong.
They think science is scientific while %99 of it just some statistical BS and trying to earn money for writing an article.

What did you do last Friday?
I wake up very late, went to a backery to eat sth and a coffee, chatted with people, watched Harry Potter, took a shower, went to pre-drink and finally went to a club with a big group.

What was your high school experience like?
A bit of fun. I had some popularity due to sports, though I was not a social butterfly. Had good grades and broke some rules/argued with teachers.

Talk about a significant event from your life.
Moving to another city for collage after High School. I couldnt adjust properly to living alone and making a new start; I became more introverted, negative, pranoid, angry, isolated for a couple of years.

Do you like kids? Why or why not?
No. You cant deal with them like adults and that puts me in stress. They also cry. Ew...

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
I'd sell the child so I wont have to take measures. His health/education/psychology ...

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
When I'm alone too much, I tend to fall on the same things I do, it makes feel depressed so I do them more and yeah vicious cycle. Best way is to connect with others, go out, do some things you usually never do, or even cry in bathroom. Something to shake your emotions a bit.

How do you see other people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
Other people as a whole ? I dont get it. IEI's are a social problem or poverty.

What do you do if you're not getting what you want? What approach do you use?
I steal it. No. I may push more, guilt-trip, ask for others to help, ask again, ask again.

Are you comfortable taking leadership roles? In what areas? Why or why not?
I can take leadership roles when I know what I'm (or we) doing. Any area when I know what I'm doing and probably no one around me is better. However I'm lazy sosometimes instead of taking responsiblity, I prefer to fool around/make jokes.

How often do you get angry? What kinds of things make you angry?
I used to get angry more often, but nowadays, I'm pretty chill. Once in a week, maybe ? Agressive drunk people, stupid people, people who try to sell my drugs at street at night, injustice, stupidity, someone trying to manipulate by emotions, traffic jams when being late, self-centric/selfish people, things/gadgets not wroking properly, internet disconnection/low speed, ...

What is the best thing that happened to you during the past week?
ugh... giving in my last exam successfully ? Having sex ? lol, these are hard to answer but I think I had a nice week.

What is the worst thing that happened to you during the past week?
ugh... nothing really. It was nice. Losing money on football betting could be the worst.

What is the purpose of life? What do you find personally meaningful in life?
BS question, I personally find every moment of living/being alive to be purposeful in itself. Family, good emotions, food, religion, science, money, improvement, sex, ... all of them are meaningful in some ways and I may focus on one of these areas at different times.

What is the most interesting place you have been, and why?
Places are interesting because of the people there or they have some shape/color that is not common. This is very hard to answer. I can call people interesting but places ? Amsterdam was pretty interesting I guess, lol, I ve never so many high people in such small place.

How do you dress or manage your appearance?
I take a look at mirror before leaving home that how I manage. I dress super casually, not fond of anything too shit/"in", dont like man fashion. Wear some skinny jeans, big boots, scarf and coat. I wear t-shirts in summer. I dont like business style/suits, dont find them comfortable.

Do you like surprises?
No, not really. I'm not super fond of planning in advance or making detailed time-table, I want to be able to see whats coming. Those few suprise moments I had in my life, I felt so constrained (emotionally) and weird. But these were "birthday surprises" so yeah, I dont find them very exciting ...

Is there anything else important about you that we should know?
I have a small dick and feel very insecure about that .