Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fredrik Reinfeldt, Sweden's new prime minister

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    However, Göran Persson is INTJ.
    As I have indicated before, that is one of the most absurd claims one can make. Almost everything speaks against it, except his political views maybe.

I think it's about time to make this clear once and for all: No INTj can look like Göran Persson without a plastic surgery and a radical reconstruction of his body type.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reinfeldt's type still intrigues me. He doesn't give much away. ISTj made sense for a while, but then I read a piece on how he's handled his first stormy week in power.

A rough translation.
    ...F R[einfeldt] on his part is the sociologist, the psychologist. If Persson raised his eyes towards big movements in society, R has a liking to looking inwards. Into himself, into others.

...[R was in an interview]... R only briefly touched on the formal reasons for B's resignment. He was more engaged in the humanitarian dimension. He talked about "B's very human, unique starting point", that "in the end there is something [ehm] human inside of us telling us that this isn't possible to endure". One could say R spoke in a traditional female way. .... [The inteviewer] appeared to be saying [hum hum] "Come on, show some balls!" But R wouldn't be provoked. He admitted that both ministers had made him disappointed. But people in err must be able to get a second chance. And even if there is a limit for how many mistakes a person can make, it is hard to know where that line goes in each case. And "they who think there is a manual for that, I think are wrong".

[Snip to the end]

It is, like has been said, very sympathetic with a reflecting R. But if we're to have a therapist for a PM, it has to be a therapist with a black belt in natural authority.
    It sounds to me like he emphasizes too much for it to be his role function. And maybe it's me being their supervisee, but ESFps come off more "powerful"/active to me than that. ISFj then? In the name of selective information, I can tell you that he once said that he doesn't care much about all the suggestions he gets from the public, because you have to hold on to your own vision.

There might be some new info here, from under Persona in his wikipedia post.
    Fredrik Reinfeldt has been perceived as a very controlled and harmonious person, and his apparent lack of public displays of emotion stands in contrast to his predecessor Bo Lundgren, who on several occasions displayed fits of rage[3]. Reinfeldt has been described as "gentle, pensive and a good listener" and his "cool, soft-spoken approach" is said to go down well with Swedish voters[6] Aware of this perception, Reinfeldt has aid "I am by nature confident and calm. But that does not mean I am not passionate and do not feel strongly about things"[7].

Regarding his family life, Reinfeldt has stated that he likes washing up in the kitchen, "I like when things are clean"[6], and cultivated the image of a good family man who enjoys housework[7]. He enjoys reading crime novels and history books and listening to Swedish 1970s disco group ABBA[32]. Reinfeldt is a fan of Djurgårdens IF. So is Left Party leader Lars Ohly. When Reinfeldt was asked if there was something he liked about Ohly, he said: "Yes, he supports Djurgården".

According to a 'niceness' survey undertaken by Swedish polling company Skop in August of 2006, 55 % of those polled would prefer Fredrik Reinfeldt as a dinner companion/guest compared with 45 % for Prime Minister and opposition Social Democrat party leader Göran Persson. This was an increase by three percentage points compared with a earlier poll undertaken in June of 2006[33].
    (And his predecessor is definitely INTj. His argumentation style is stunningly similar to that of my INTj father, even if the latter isn't that much of an ass. Yes, it would be more convincing if I had examples, but I don't.)
    INFj

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pesto
    It sounds to me like he emphasizes too much for it to be his role function. And maybe it's me being their supervisee, but ESFps come off more "powerful"/active to me than that. ISFj then? In the name of selective information, I can tell you that he once said that he doesn't care much about all the suggestions he gets from the public, because you have to hold on to your own vision.
    As I mentioned in an earlier post, ISFj is probably the only other type than ISTj that it is possible to consider for Reinfeldt, based on the conclusions of our typing of him. I admit that it is possible to see Reinfeldt as an ISFj. That assumption seems to fit everything that also suggests ISTj, except that he seems to be a Positivist instead of a Pessimist in the Reinin dichotomies.

(And his predecessor is definitely INTj. His argumentation style is stunningly similar to that of my INTj father, even if the latter isn't that much of an ass. Yes, it would be more convincing if I had examples, but I don't.)
    You simply must reconsider this. INTjs can't look like that. It is impossible on the grounds of body types and V.I. If his argumentation style strikes you as similar to your father's, that only indicates that he Persson probably is a type that shows some similarities with the INTj argumentation style. There are many possible explanations for that phenomenon, but that Persson is an INTj is not one of them.

If your father really is an INTj he looks very much different from Göran Persson. Your father is much more slim, ectomorph, and leptosomic, don't you agree? (If your father looks like Göran Persson, your father is not an INTj.)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus
    You simply must
    Don't bitch slap my PoLR.
    INFj

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus
    You simply must
    Don't bitch slap my PoLR.
    Okay, I apologize then. Just reconsider it, that's the important thing here.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok then. Yes, my father looks very different from Göran Persson and more like what you described. I'm still not convinced though. Judging by my instinctive annoyance he could be ESTp of course (The following pic makes me utterly stressed), but he doesn't seems to be a popular guy in general.

Young Persson, look if you dare. Ugh ugh ugh.
    INFj

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12