Hybrid View

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    Delta STs are among the most reliable types. General lack of flackiness. Lack of drama. Put sincere effort into most things they do. Very sincere and very caring, protective, and accommodating. Sensitive to other people's needs. Good in bed. Regardless of my own type, I feel myself fortunate to be engaged to one.
    LSE or SLI?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    LSE or SLI?
    She's SLI. I immediately dismissed her as not my type, not speaking in the socionics sense, but things happened and, well, I've been pleasantly surprised how things have panned out.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    She's SLI. I immediately dismissed her as not my type, not speaking in the socionics sense, but things happened and, well, I've been pleasantly surprised how things have panned out.
    I'm so happy for you ^.^

Mozeltov
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html