Thread: Post paradoxical things about yourself

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Talking Post paradoxical things about yourself

Can be any sort of ironic, nonsensical, hypocritical, absurd thing you do.

Example:

Chae: 2(3x-7) + 4 (3x+2) = 6 (5x+9)+3? Pffft who needs that
    Also Chae: ESE-Si 1w2 2w3 6w7 So/Sx Hero Archetype Chaotic Good Phlegmatic-Choleric Ravenclaw Primary Hufflepuff Secondary Sun in Virgo Moon in Libra Mars in Scorpio and I'm not even finished yes I know astrology is bs but look at how beautiful and majestic all of this sounds, so many facets, so much illumination ahh~

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I often tell people to calm down, not to get so worked up over minor things but then I catch myself doing the exact same thing. I don't like it when I'm told by others to just 'calm down' yet I sometimes tell others that.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have very huge space between my toes. This is supposedly a missing link between apes and humans or sign of psychopathy. It is pretty since this trait seem to be dominant genetically and all my relatives are actually pretty benign human beans.
    IMG_20170312_163608147.jpg
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Conflicts and paradoxes can usually be resolved if you look at a single source... that is usually an attempt to be the very best at everything. For example you may try to be both the nicest person in the world, as well as the most ruthless person in the world, simultaneously. What's really happening is that you're trying to be "the most X person", no matter what the cost. It really makes no sense to try to be both the nicest person as well as the most ruthless person, since they are contradictory. It may even seem that you didn't particularly care about being nice or ruthless, if you really thought about it. What really mattered was that you just wanted to be "the best".

Sir that's my emotional support gremlin ApeironStella's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-Ne 5w4 594 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My main way of identifying and judging things is by referring to "myself", especially when it comes to trying to empathize with someone, yet I still have no idea who said "myself" should supposed to be other than some fleeting labels I accumulate.

Bonus: Also saying "I" quite a lot yet not feeling like those things are "personal" just because I use "I".

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

"The past and present wilt—I have fill'd them, emptied them.
    And proceed to fill my next fold of the future.

Listener up there! what have you to confide to me?
    Look in my face while I snuff the sidle of evening,
    (Talk honestly, no one else hears you, and I stay only a minute longer.)

Do I contradict myself?
    Very well then I contradict myself,
    (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I understand how shitty and dark/dreary the world is yet I am still able to have my unmistakeable gay boy charm and upbeat positive attitude. This seems to upset some people, they wish my 'tone' was different, but I am who I am. You suffer enough, and the good will come out naturally. Up until the point that it doesn't. But then you're just dead. And I can't believe in heaven nor a place where you are tortured and haunted eternally. Those are just states of mind people either choose to have or maybe they can't help but having them for their own reasons. (I personally can't dislike anybody enough to wish them being tortured forever- not even Ms. Hunt or high school bullies or anybody that I ever clashed with) I just view death as.... an ultimate end. Though it's still interesting how we can project our consciousness to different time periods. I know on some level I was alive in the 1700s, yet it just feels this way. I really was not. I too will be alive in the year 3000, but of course that's bullshit. My body will have completely decayed. I guess it's like strrrrng says, my ultimate paradox is that I am immortal yet mortal all at the same time.

Okay I lied. (campy smile) It would be fun as fuck to physically fight somebody I didn't like forever and ever... when Callisto said that to Xena I admit I got intrigued. Just say hateful stuff to each other back and forth while punching them in the face - but hell to me would be the person couldn't ever fight back, I would want it to be more of an even exchange being 9 and a non-dualist. Don't think Hell would play fair like that. There would only be one-sided exhilaration. The exhilaration of Satan.
    Last edited by Hot Scalding Gayser; 03-13-2017 at 08:48 AM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My persona(...lity) is 50/50 about people, that's why I express ambivalence, fast changes in attitude (you know I rascal-ate real quick), or contradiction. Whether I like it or not comes in the way of coherence. That's how I know it's a matter of over .