Thread: Duality When Unhealthy

Hybrid View

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Duality is aggravated by assholes. You can love a dual for his or her functions but assholes are all the same they smell and act like assholes hahah
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    LSE are authoritarian. They are the authority
    Yet like all humans, LSEs can be wrong, and they vary greatly in their ability to admit when they are wrong. Some LSEs are way better at taking in new information and adjusting their beliefs, while others double down on authoritatively asserting their incorrect beliefs. It's like what you said before:

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Duality is aggravated by assholes. You can love a dual for his or her functions but assholes are all the same they smell and act like assholes hahah

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Economist View Post
    Yet like all humans, LSEs can be wrong, and they vary greatly in their ability to admit when they are wrong. Some LSEs are way better at taking in new information and adjusting their beliefs, while others double down on authoritatively asserting their incorrect beliefs. It's like what you said before:
    I edited my post for instructions on how to agree with an LSE and not get into a fight. Remember LsE wants to be the daddy, he wants to teach you the ways, so when he speaks he wants you to listen, learn lol repeat and be the good student. I like being the instructor too lol
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    I edited my post for instructions on how to agree with an LSE and not get into a fight. Remember LsE wants to be the daddy, he wants to teach you the ways, so when he speaks he wants you to listen, learn lol repeat and be the good student. I like being the instructor too lol
    gross, why would you spell out instructions on appeasing anyone.

Also an LSE, as an EJ, actually benefits from the leadership and guidance of an IJ, who are focused and steady where the EJ is scattered. So I sympathize more with @Saoirse and the frustration with people who don't realize (usually extrotims) they are using 1d function against someone's 4d function