Thread: what's up with all the esi hate?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I wrote the uncovered article after having had personal and business relationships with many; I've been most attracted to this type over my lifetime, which is supposed to be odd for an LII according to Socionics theory. According to my theory, superego is second only to dual. I certainly don't hate ESI by any stretch of the imagination but I have noted some fairly consistent inner struggles among most of them. If I were to write an uncovered profile for my type, it would be far more frightening. I tend to think that you are ESI because I found that this type routinely says that my article espouses hate, which I think relates to some of their potential insecurities.

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    EII/SLI- HN
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    I wrote the uncovered article after having had personal and business relationships with many; I've been most attracted to this type over my lifetime, which is supposed to be odd for an LII according to Socionics theory. According to my theory, superego is second only to dual. I certainly don't hate ESI by any stretch of the imagination but I have noted some fairly consistent inner struggles among most of them. If I were to write an uncovered profile for my type, it would be far more frightening. I tend to think that you are ESI because I found that this type routinely says that my article espouses hate, which I think relates to some of their potential insecurities.

a.k.a. I/O
    Well, your article seems to be blunt, and maybe occasionally very pessimistic. Due to my sense of humor, I took it as satire for some reason.

That's interesting that you seem to be attracted to Super Ego's. I think that for me, I've been attracted to Benefactors, Semi-Duals, Mirrors, and Extinguishment partners but it seems to be dependent on the person. I think that I've admired some Super Ego's however.

If there's some flaw with the dichotomies and maybe Model A, there's a possibility that I might be a Ne-EII.