Thread: what's up with all the esi hate?

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Might be culture too, the personality type stuff I've seen from US authors (so mostly MBTI) seems to solidly emphasise every little positive they can find, which is to my knowledge not at all a pattern found in Russia/Ukraine. They seem more about 'life is tough and absurd, I shall drink/party/make poetry to it!'.
    Reason is a whore.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    They are detailed on Wikisocion: http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Alpha_Quadra Stratiyevskaya's essays are an addition and an alternative perspective to what has been up there already.
    i've read those descriptions before but i don't think it's quite the same. thanks for the link though.

Quote Originally Posted by GuavaDrunk View Post
    Might be culture too, the personality type stuff I've seen from US authors (so mostly MBTI) seems to solidly emphasise every little positive they can find, which is to my knowledge not at all a pattern found in Russia/Ukraine. They seem more about 'life is tough and absurd, I shall drink/party/make poetry to it!'.
    that would make sense. would sociotype.com be a better source for positive (or more neutral) descriptions? i found their type descriptions more telling than condemning, in comparison to the ones written by russian authors.