Thread: Your Hogwarts House?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I relate to the hard working and loyal aspects of hufflepuff if not the asmr pushover Si - Fe image of it. I also like it's underdog status so I can live with cass and Chae deciding its me. I also relate to some aspects of ravenclaw, then slytherin, and I understand gryffindor the least - they're like standard hero daredevils or something?

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    I relate to the hard working and loyal aspects of hufflepuff if not the asmr pushover Si - Fe image of it. I also like it's underdog status so I can live with cass and Chae deciding its me. I also relate to some aspects of ravenclaw, then slytherin, and I understand gryffindor the least - they're like standard hero daredevils or something?
    There were these summary pictures Medusa posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post

I personally saw the ideas of finding your strength, overcoming obstacles and yourself, facing fears and going through them, as well as those things listed in that picture of passion and playfulness, of not taking oneself too seriously, stubbornness and disliking manipulators and liars, and all the rest of it, the whole package is relatable.

I understand the values listed in Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff too (Ravenclaw much much more than Hufflepuff.) Slytherin is the one that I am farthest away from, and it does just read like a combination of E3 and a bad stereotype of gamma to me

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    Yeah I understand Gryffindor the least, too. Slytherin is somehow most clear even though it's not a perfect fit. Hufflepuff is also decently easy to understand, Ravenclaw so so.

From the pics posted now, from Slytherin the charming/impression oriented thingy doesn't entirely fit, the rest is fine. For Hufflepuff, I'm not open-minded/accepting/nice enough, fairness is important tho'. Ravenclaw, eh, yes got this very analytical-logical side of me, but I'm not witty or impractical or even curious enough beyond a point. My intellectual curiosity in a big part is subordinated to goals I have where my drivenness makes me go deep but in part it's also pure intellectual interest, just that's not primary for me in the way Ravenclaw has it. It's a weird mix really, my motivations

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Yeah I understand Gryffindor the least, too. Slytherin is somehow most clear even though it's not a perfect fit. Hufflepuff is also decently easy to understand, Ravenclaw so so.
    If I had to give each house a type, Slytherin would be ILI, Ravenclaw LII, Hufflepuff ESE and Gryffindor SEE. Maybe that clears things up more.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    If I had to give each house a type, Slytherin would be ILI, Ravenclaw LII, Hufflepuff ESE and Gryffindor SEE. Maybe that clears things up more.
    So that would make Slytherin and Gryffindor Duals who hate each other.
    At least in the books and movies.

Based on their behaviour, they rather seem like Conflictors or opposite Quadra.

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Nah theyre duals, they just conflict on the cause they fight for/adhere to, that's the reason they hate eachother. Duality isnt warranty for good relations.
    Besides im typing the general nature of the house, not the individual relations between the people adhering to them.
    I was just trying to give lungs a better picture of the nature of each house. You're missing my point

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Nah theyre duals, they just conflict on the cause they fight for/adhere to, that's the reason they hate eachother. Duality isnt warranty for good relations.
    Besides im typing the general nature of the house, not the individual relations between the people adhering to them.
    I was just trying to give lungs a better picture of the nature of each house. You're missing my point
    I like to play stupid sometimes.
    Or to challenge assumptions.

Anyway, I got your point. I just found it funny that the Houses would actually be Duals.

The interesting thing is, when I told my ESE mother about the Houses, she was into Ravenclaw.
    And she scored as Hufflepuff. #Duality

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unfortunately due to my location in the world I wouldn't have gone to Hogwarts.
    I would have gone to some place called "Ilvermorny". JK should write some stories
    revolving around the other magical schools if she wants to expand her franchise.
    Everything interests me but nothing holds me.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I took an Ilvermorny test and got sorted into the "Horned Serpent" House.
    Pretty freaky looking creatures.
    Everything interests me but nothing holds me.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

House-wise (considering their values, themes and designs) I would type Gryffindor Beta, Slytherin Gamma, Ravenclaw Alpha and Hufflepuff Delta.

LIE might make more sense for the stereotypical Slytherin type, I type Gryffindor SLE rather than SEE.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Not really clearing it up much but thanks anyway