Hybrid View

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GuavaDrunk View Post
    Tell her you want to be/do X alone? Repeat as often as you feel like it?

If she keeps asking after the third time being blown off in a row, ponder blunter techniques.
    This.

@Delilah Being direct would work on an Ne dom because it removes all possibilities to one: the fact that you want to be alone. If you try other ways to get rid of her, then she might entertain other reasons why you're acting that way. Do it cordially of course, you don't have to be rude to her, just use it as a last resort only.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    This.

@Delilah Being direct would work on an Ne dom because it removes all possibilities to one: the fact that you want to be alone. If you try other ways to get rid of her, then she might entertain other reasons why you're acting that way. Do it cordially of course, you don't have to be rude to her, just use it as a last resort only.
    Seconded, except that I would use it as a FIRST resort. You're already bloody fed up as it is, save yourself the hassle already. Blunt may come across as a little rude, but you'll be free a lot faster and in a more definitive way, which is your end goal.
    Reason is a whore.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    This.

I should have addressed this because it was thoughtful of you to suggest. However for me I only explain things if I've found the relation to be significant to me, otherwise I don't feel obliged to esp. at the level of acquaintanceship where this is at. I've avoided this person a few times and they didn't bother me anymore so all in all success or some such.