Thread: Where can I find IEIs? (INFps)

Threaded View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Actually, fourteen when I counted them up.

male IEI - lives off his LSE wife's income. House husband. Goes on Manhood quests.
    male IEI - marriage counsellor, long married
    male IEI - hair stylist, divorced from female LSE
    female IEI - hair stylist. Unmarried. This is actually your best bet for meeting IEI's. Pay $70, get your hair styled, look for IEI's. It is cheaper than a night at the bar, and more certain, because IEI's almost never go to bars, unless it is with their friends to have fun, and not to meet guys. They do like to style hair. It satisfies their Se and Fe and gives their artistic side an outlet, and lets them make money in a way they understand.
    female IEI - waitress, divorced with small kid
    female IEI - therapist, married to male SEE musician/composer.
    female IEI - dog sitter - my cousin. Divorced from IEI guy who decided he was gay.
    female IEI - nurse, married to SLE guy.
    female IEI - owns a French crepe shop, had been engaged to an LSE but he left her - I dated her.
    female IEI - second in command of a tech company - mostly does human relations, divorced from ILE - I dated her.
    female IEI - married to LSE owner of industrial laser company - mostly does sales, seems angry.
    female IEI - nurse - inspector/checker for insurance company, divorced from abusive, cheating cop.
    female IEI - girl in my HS class, I don't remember what she does. Living with an SLE guy.
    female IEI - hostess at a small restaurant, married and very proper, but gets along great with SLE coworker.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 01-31-2017 at 09:51 PM.